Whats your medicine?

Arnold Layne

:guitar:

This seems quiet - so let me kick things off.

What do you use for your condition? And how useful is it? Also. how much do you use?

I have: Degenerative Spinal Stenosis, Degenerate Discs in the neck, and a Degenerated Knee System (needs a new one - but too young at 48!), symptoms are basically Sciatica and Sciatica like pains throughout the body, immobility, muscle spasms, restless legs, depression and insomnia. Current prescribed medication is: Tylex and Pethidine.

BEST MED: Mazar, Superskunk, White Widow, Mr.Nice, Skunk. All very useful at reducing reliance on pain killers and keeping me afloat. I use about 7 (SEVEN) grams a day on average.

Your turn......

I spend about 50p on Rizlas and about 75p on baccy. As for the rest, I just go into my garden.....

I think it will be on the NHS next year..... probably as a sublingual spray; very effective!

Toodle Pip :guitar:

Guest THE PUFFER

If I get a migraine, I toke to relieve the nausea associated with them. I toke to relieve of awful itching caused by exzema..it dulls my nervous system just enough to take the edge of it. Any time I feel sick I toke, seasick...any sort of nausea...it really helps. I toke to relieve of muscle tension...its better than any radox bath or even painkiller/paracetamol...which is good as I have a very physical job. I toke to relieve of nervousness, although sometimes having to face the full frontal of society whilst heavily stoned can have the opposite effect :guitar:

And I like to toke recreationally tooo :guitar:

Guest THE PUFFER

Still 7 grams a day sounds an awful lot..I guarantee nobody, not even me, could smoke 7 grams of one my finest crops in one day :guitar:

(And no, you can't try)

I have a bit of sinus trouble so when i get cold or flu it is very painfull in my face. I find that toking helps reive the pain. It also makes it easyer to breath and gets all the crap off my chest.

:guitar:  :guitar:  :music:

Puffer, what can I say? Take it from me, 7 grams is 7 grams is my daily average. My first spliff of the day, which I rely on for mobility and to relieve nausea caused by last nights analgesia, is at around 8.00 am. My last one will be somewhere around 2 or 3 am. One spliff an hour means I can keep things like Pethidine to a minimum (around 100 mg a day); without weed I would probably need to double or triple the Pethidine intake! That equates to around 15 - 20 spliffs. Oh, what the heck, I don't have to argue about it....!

But when we meet.....