another strains question

Dr.Green.Jnr

well, since i'm smoking for meds as well as rec. for a while at least now, and im going to 'dam start of september, i might as well get some strain advice before i go.

what i'm after is a strain that is a good muscle relaxant to release the tension in the muscles in my arm. i'm planning on posting a bit back to the uk to use back here.

i'm just after a muscle relaxant strain as i havent really needed one particularly before. if something turns out to be really good for my arm then i'll probably stick some in the grow as well.

thanks.

how much are you smoking ?

seems a daft question but if your bods resisitant it will affect the answers you seek....

what is the condititon you suffer from?

mj

i probably smoke around an 1/8 a day on average. the condition is that i had major reconstructive surgery on my elbow with a lot of permanent metalwork. they perscribed my painkillers and im in physio, but i'd rather smoke weed instead of taking the pills, which i have been. i'm after a strain thats going to relax my muscles as the muscles and tendons in my arm are tense and i have limited movement in it, and something thats going to relax as much as possible will be good as it will releve the tension in my arm. no need to give painkilling med strains as i know them already, just ones that will be good to relax my arm muscles.

from a personal point of view

northern lights big bud relaxes me, even shortened hamstring.....i have managed to stretch this and almost got my leg straight now, something physio couldnt manage or my tai chi.......

shiva just relaxes all of me to the point of sleep.....

white widow for pain and spasms....

its obvious you are in the early stages of recovery......tendons take what seems an age to recover.....and are hard to loosen up......

heat is good for relaxing the joint also....more blood to tissues makes them more flexible....

i think arnold would have more advice from his perspective of pain management and relaxants..

Yeah, really can't add much to what MJ has already said M8!

I have found that eating it can increase the muscle relaxant properties, and the effect outlasts the stone. I once ate about 2gms in some oil & yoghurt, the relaxant props gave my lumbar area ease for a good 24hours! Its a bit hit-and-miss though.

On the other front, you can buy those lovely wheat-bags to heat up in your micro-wave. I kid you not, they are a godsend. Best thing to relax muscles, ligs and tends that I have found. An operation on my neck a while back has left all the muscles etc well weak and they all feel tight, like my head is being craned backwards; but the wheat back can cut right through all that like a knife through butter. I think you might find it a benefit on your arm when it gives you gip.

Mad or what: the alternative is nearly as good - Ice! I have a chiropractic ice pack that resides in the freezer, they only cost around a £10 I think. Worth every penny!

Well here I am writing about mining to a geordie - you are in Physio! Doh!

::): :P

All the best M8, hope it keeps on recovering for ya!

Just a quick note

when using heat and ice alternatly .....

its important you do not cool where the skin is thin to the titanium plates....this can cause cellular damage ...

so always wrap the ice pack in a towel...not a cool but safer untill the tissue and muscle fibes regenerate .....

mj