uk420 cured my asthma..

blessedherb

didnt think Id be posting in the medical use, but it seems to be the appropriate place.

Basically I have had hayfever for 10years, every summer I get hayfever and asthma. For the lat two years the asthma got worse, and has been with me all year round.

however I gave up soap bar (which I have smoked for years) about 2months ago. I have now not used any medication for asthma for 2weeks. Whereas before I was taking tablets daily, and using an inhaler at least once a day.

And how did UK420 help? Well it was you guys reinforcing what I already knew, that made my mind up to quit soap. When I joined, I was a non-grower and a soap smoker.Now Im non-soap smoker, and have a wee forest in my wardrobe!!!

So thank you UK420, and all you anti-soap campaigners now have another good argument for not smoking it!!

:oldtoker::oldtoker:

Snap, mate. I don't suffer with asthma per se, although my nan died of it (in the 1950's), my dad has had it all his life, and my sister gets it bigtime (her heart stopped during one attack). So, it is safe to say it is in my family!!! I used to get a very tight chest while smoking eurohash, but, since I've stopped (a couple of years ago), no more tight chests, infact quite the opposite, my breathing feels better after a toke! As for the difference between soap and bud, as far as my MS is concerned, well...

Keep it green... :oldtoker:

Woderfull news blessedherb

soap being contaminated with for example ketamin...an aneasthetic, would if present compromise breathing ...

sounds like you had seasonal reactive asthma....then it got worse....

cannabis is very good for asthma it calms the lungs and opens airways and ariols

I was a compromised asthmatic from taking powerfull pain relievers.....now nothing

mj

When I joined, I was a non-grower and a soap smoker.Now Im non-soap smoker, and have a wee forest in my wardrobe!!!

Result!

Now, one down.......

Seriously M8, I am so pleased for you, this is quite the best news today so far!

:oldtoker:

When I joined, I was a non-grower and a soap smoker.Now Im non-soap smoker, and have a wee forest in my wardrobe!!!

Result!

Now, one down.......

Seriously M8, I am so pleased for you, this is quite the best news today so far!

:oldtoker:

That's great news. :oldtoker:

As a seasonal asthma and hayfever sufferer myself, I know exactly what you mean .

When I used to smoke soap, and espescially this time of year I would wake up in the morning fighting and choking for my breath

hi

This is Capital news old fruit, Nice to see you are feeling much better after years of Soapbar, its great to see folks benefiting from the real deal growing your own, I like i say now when looking for a flat or house do you have a 6 x6 foot room just to put my medicine in please lol;)

Look after mate

Bongme :ninja:

I also recently moved house and annoyed my g/f so much with the qualities i require from a new home she nearly lost it!!!!

Back to the post. Is there a particular strain that helps asthma sufferers? I have a friend that swears by white widow.

Ditto the seasonal asthma 'which has in the past had me in hospital'

Not only has my shitebar habit gone I now do not smoke baccy.

Only green for me.

• 3 weeks later...

just noticed this post, i did post somewhere else about cannabis helping asthma (i'm not a sufferer though)

I think the thing with soap is that it doesn't actually contain any cannabis or maybe a very small amount.

So when people stop smoking it and smoke proper herb they notice the benefits.

Herb will never cease to amaze me, it's a precious gift that shouldn't be ignored ..........who are we to argue with God???? ;)

Sorry, ive just noticed this post as well

Been an asthma sufferer since i was 14.

When i first started making my own single tap hash, i had a lump with me when i went home from uni, and i had an attack. i didnt have an inhaler with me (DOH!) but a small amount of hash through my hubbly and it stopped the attack.

Cool eh!!

Chip

High man,

I'm happy you've 'converted' lol

and that the light I let go to you is helping to fuel your first grow :woot:

I am sure you'll soon be completely hooked on growing, and will look to expand your garden! :D

All the best and have a good one m8 lol