Curious....!!??

rudebwoy

Hi,

As y'all can probably see im new to this forum and im glad to see a uk based one coz i been on the canada sites n sh!t.

Anywayz, i just wanted to know if its completly safe posting pic of grows n stuff. I meen can you be traced?

Thanx, rudebwoy

P.s. Keep Up The Good Work :)

:)

Theoretically - you can be - but it would require checking the logs of your ISP - and even that doesn't guarantee success as you could be operating a stealth proxy or IP spoofing proxy and could easily end up with the wrong person. it would cost a lot of public money and I'm not sure the ends would justify the means.

Plus - we're not endorsing large scale grows - just self supply and putting the dealers out of business. So targetting us is not going to stop people smoking cannabis, or make the 'problem' go away. Most of the re-classification business happening here - is an attempt at a political solution - but busting people on line won't help the cause and the police are employees of the government. Just my 2p.

tata

hp

:oldtoker::oldtoker::oldtoker:

(return of the old toker - snappy loadin' Joolz! ;) )

Hello Rudebwoy

I asked the very same question first post - when I came home that day there were half- a - dozen coppers in my attic!

Someone said I should "flower them because coppers can grow quite tall".

Seriously, I think any resources aimed at tracing people online will be focused on child molesters and terrorists and such...

HP has pointed out what a task it is to trace someone.

Are we paranoid or what? :devil:

Serendipity

Class C means we can smoke herb and not be arrested, but yet it is illegal to sell herb, i hereby conclude they want us to grow it.

:oldtoker:

How else would we get it then?

I have to say KC33,

that if you went from the appeal court to the House of Lords, then onto the European Court of Human Rights... and presented that logic - there'd be every chance that they'd find in your favour...

As you say - what else are you supposed to do, when faced with weak-willed policy makers. We can only interpret the law from the fragments of it that exist - and currently they contradict each other.

:oldtoker::):oldtoker:

Sorry,

moved this one out of cultivation FAQ's, hope nobody minds....

testing stuff out....

Mono.....x

PS....top defence KC33, very cool argument.....

man, they probably never would accept it most of the time but you'd only need to get lucky once in the court to set a precedent....

• 3 weeks later...