How to make every joint u ever wanted :)

thewhoami

i was on a website once, that was trying to sell me this joint roller thingy for about tenner or so, and although it is only tenner, i'm a a poor fuck with no money, so i thought to myself, fuck these dickeads, and made my own...

Just roll up a bit of paper to a cone shape of whatever size and thickness you desire, selotape it down. Then get whatever number of rizzlas, roll them around it, stick down. Pull off your cone of rizzlas, insert roach into them, pour in ganga, twist end and smoke.

To make it a little easier, i rolled another cone of paper around my first one, about the same size as the joint i'm about to 'roll', then when inserting roach and dope, i place the cone of rizzlas into my second paper cone, to make it more sturdy so it doesn't rip up in your hands

yeh man i got that book at home, buy it from amazon.

other stuff in it too.

dont worry i dont work fot amazon or the publishing complany. but its just worth buying.