hemp playboy

Somone start a new topic....

oh! I appear to have done so already. My apologies...

With all the planning talk of a proposed outing to Amsterdam, I'd be interested in hearing any stories posted on this thread -related to previous visits - weird happenings.... that kind of thing.

To get me in the mood...  :thumbs:

Guest THE PUFFER

I could bore you with the time 3 blokes tried to jump me when I took the missus there for Valentines, but I think everyone here has heard it, so I'll tell you when we meet up to toke.

Or there was the time I came out of BABAS about to whitey and came face to face with a 18" black vibrator. Come to think of it, that was about 25 mins before I was so-called jumped..ha...twats...they just had to learn,"ya dont fuk wit me". Ripped me bloody adidas jacket though.

Aaaaah...happy days....

Not so much a funny story, more bloody lucky, a bit scary and could have been deadly!

We had already put off leaving Amsterdam by one day (as is so easily done) and were considering staying one further day - we almost went for it, but decided me should get back.

We smoked the last skunk before boarding the ferry - we were in a right mess!!! We were on the crossing just 24 hours before,  the sinking of the Herald of Free Enterprise!

Had we been on it that next day, in the mess we we were - no chance!

Another time, my mate was bringing back a pipe - he taped it to his arm, wearing a jumper & jacket over it, and put some hash down his pants.

Customs gave the car a right going-over at Dover, but the car was clear.

We drove the 20 minutes back to Ashford,Kent - as my mate opened his front door, the pipe just flew out of his sleeve and landed on the floor.

Needless to say, had that happened 20 minutes earlier - they would have found the hash too!

sorry i moved this topic to stoners stories :( ......ok i was bored and tryed the move topic function tee hee and it fits here better i tink ;)  ?? ??? :tounge2:  :yinyang:  :cool:

I havn't had many bad tings happen in dee DAm, im lucky i have a friend i visit often who lives in DAm so a local in tow heh heh...

A big bit of advice id give is DONT BUY FROM STREET SELLERS if you do ure asking for it as they always want you to come down one of the many alleys to do business :( and they always have m8s down there too nah far to dodgy (strictly for dickheads or the brave idiots). Ignore the charlie men (the Dutch do ) avoid the Bulldog coffeeshop unless you like brit idiots drunking and Skunking ...

You also get alot of in ur face begging ( wave the back of ur hand at em and say firmly "NEY NEY".... its what the dutch do and it works heh heh :)  and wear good shoes !! man its alot o walking if you wanna go to the good coffeeshops !!  

As for positives learn a little Dutch you would be amazed at the difference in deals in coffeeshops if you say hello please and thankyou in Dutch.....

Have a go on the tram system its a laugh and cheap plus if you get lost nearly every one speaks english and if u r polite they'll help ya out... they r very used to dumb pissed brits and HATE them so be a cool polite Brit  ;) !!   :cool:

;)  :stoned:  ;)

A weird happening for me was back in 1996 when I went in February with my Girlfriend. We [half] arranged to meet a friend from London on the Friday night.

The plan was to hook up at the 'Three Bells' pub in the centre of town. It was snowing and the temperature was down to minus 20c at night - all the canals were frozen. It was really beautiful.

We set off to find this pub - getting nicely blazed on the way - to cut a long story short - we finally found it - or where it used to be after 3 hours of enquiring and following leads. It was boarded up and derelict. Shit! We were about as cold as humans can be...

Nothing for it - so we abandoned the plan and headed over to the Grasshopper (bar section upstairs) and got a nice window seat, some drinks, nibbles and skinned up.

Two minutes later, Pete and his girlfriend Shana breeze in and he gives me the international drinking gesture - I put the thumbs up and he gets the drinks in.

That's weird I say to the girlfriend.

Pete comes over and says "So you got the note...?"

"No." I say.

"At the three bells?"

"No."

It turns out that when he arrived at the Three Bells and found it was abandoned (after us) - he wrote a note and pinned it to the wall saying meet us in the Grasshopper at 9 PM.

I rolled my wrist around :nervous: - exactly 9PM.

What are the chances of that happening...?"

Need I add I was smoking some very fine Durban Poison at the time. Synchonicity.... (man)...