vaporizer

rizzzzzla

has anybody else here used a vaporizer?

I bought one a few months ago and have found it to be one of the smoothest smokes ive had, and the buzz is just awsome. Just thought id share this with you all.

stay high

rizzzzzla :biggrin:

Its a gadget for smoking dope without smoking :)

The hash is burnt inside the vapourizer and instead of creating smoke, the hash is vapourized.

They are much better for you than spliffs

peace

vapourisers!!!! yeah, lovely things, and def'ntly better 4 ya than spliffs. i have one, affectionatly known as "the terminator". a great smoke, and once met, not easily forgotten! :o))

stay high. bright blessings.

storm i strongly suggest u get a vaporizer.once smoked it will never be forgoten although they can be expensive but in my opinion well worth the hard earned(or not as the case might be :wink: ) wedge.

stay high

rizzzzzla

I uesed a massive home built one in a coffeeshop in Dam can't remebe rthe name of the shop tho, the vapouriser was WOW..I have been told that the commercial ones were crap but if youve found decent ones id like to know which ones you got and where you got em ????? pls :)

bongsmi.gif

:biggrin:  found my vapourisor on a little stall on a market in Bovingdon....... it was a great find too!!! even though i left there the best part of £60.00 poorer..... but i maintain that it was the best damned sixty quid i'd spent for a while!!!!.

i've noticed. ( and who can help noticing little things like it ) that most of the stoner shops sell em now. my particular treausure goes under the trade name of "Blue Meanie"... but oh, how i love her!... lol

happy hunting thewhoami! u wont regret buying one. i promise!

Bright Blessings, much love'

Pentacle

wow snap! :biggrin: i got a blue meanie as well. cant remember where i got it but was about the same price as yours give or take a 5er. have seen a couple of other types as well but never tryed them.

shouldnt be 2 hard 2 locate 1 any head shop should have one (at least all the ones ive bin in latly have)

they may seem expensive but once u smoked from it you wont mind partin with the cash.

stay high

rizzzzzla

• 2 weeks later...
Guest THE PUFFER

Was that home made vapouriser the one in the Sensi Seed bank bud ? with his paint stripper...heh..mad old place amsterdam.

A Vap. heats the weed to 180 degrees (I tink) and the t.h.c. forms into a mist as it leaves the plant. You then inhale the mist.........

I've been thinking about buying a vaporizer - partly (OK, mainly) because I heard the hit was good, but also because I don't smoke tobacco.

I read somewhere about this 'Blue Meanie' and I think it's made in Manchester.  I live in Manchester, but have not yet encountered the 'Blue Meanie'.  So, if anyone could advise me of it's whereabouts, that would be most helpful :)

PS  Yes, I am stoned, but the question is serious!

High Steff! how you doin?

blue meanies are indeed made in manchester.someplace.....but i have no idea where.......but most stoner shops now sell vapourizers,so im sure youll have no troube findin one!!!! and you can use either hash or weed in them :biggrin:...........happy hunting!  

bright Blessings,

much love,

pentacle

Guest THE PUFFER

I also wondered that question as you still have weed left at the end of the vapourising process. It must be very small chunks of hash, pen..??

I was contemplating buying one for the opposite reason Steff....I smoke fags but would rather not and it seems an ideal way to give up the dreaded tobacco.:biggrin:

Thanks for the replies :)   There's a good headshop in Rochdale, so I think a trip to the hills is in order!

And good luck with kicking the 'legal weed' habit, Puffer...it's much more harmful...and for what?!

Love

Steff