What’s this all about?

Hole in the clouds

Posted (edited)

Any ideas guys? Thanks

large.IMG_2695.jpeg.a9cc941ca4b138e74c8967233aaf3106.jpeg

Seedling at 8 days small pots 8cm or something. Grow sure seed and cutting compost.
Small tent the plants are under T5’s.
Noticed it on 1st set of leaves not sure if its getting worse or the whole patterns already just there from the leaf formation.
Noticed this one from start but I’m sure I could see it in others today just less prominent. 

Edited by Hole in the clouds
  • Like 1

I'm not exactly sure but I've had similar looking seedlings in the past and it's never caused an issue, they normally grow out of it. One of my HSC seeds did it on my current run (Hella Jelly or Blueberry Muffin, I got them muddled) and it looks fine now. What genetics are yours? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MindSoup

RGSC Exo Gold

Seedlings for outdoor. Seem to mess them up each year. Had various bugs in tent last year they were fine once planted out but being super vigilant and very clean this year trying not to fuck them up again. I’m crap with soil. Only ever done hydro indoors.

It will very likely grow out of it mate 👍

• Thanks 1

@Military Grade

cheers! Fingers crossed haven’t checked on them yet today hopefully can get them through to plant out unscathed! lol 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I've never used cutting compost before so not sure how strong they are with nutes, might be worth keeping an eye on needing to feed them earlier than regular compost 👍

Do you have any root stimulants or Seaweed extract?

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

it is just genetics, i posted a link to a thread on his grow diary, of one of my plants that i grew with the same thing 

Cream caramel in my Sig

Edited by Hazeworks
  • Like 1

Just variegated leaves by looks like healthy enough. Cheers guys! 

• Like 1