Moving with the times

leafsta

40 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

My enviro controller .....

Oh! You Fukka!!! :D I've had a crafty, half eye on this thread now. Head's been too busy. But, I remember I bumped against these " Environment Control " jobbies before, and got a bit excited!

Now? I've been keeping seeing this " G.A.S " make spoken of. Sounded good! I spot Your post. Search for " enviro controller " and promptly shit myself! Three hundred quid? Is This the face of a worried man? " :smug: "   😂

Fuck Me! Yeah! Think I'll have to carve out a little quiet time, for some research. My Grobe's ground to a halt, here. There's normally a good ~ if hidden, reason ~ if I stall. 🤔

Thanks! 😎

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chal said:

Three hundred quid?

Its a kicker that innit :nope:

I guess i could get an aci controller, seems like the cheapest option for what I want which is literally just a thermostatic controlled exhaust, nothing else

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Horses for courses with controllers I reckon. If money is no object, Trolmaster 😎 or for what I reckon best bang for ya buck, AC Infinity controller67 only has Bluetooth for connectivity, but will do what you want. You will either need an ACI fan to go with it or suss out how to hack a different EC fan to it 👍🏼

• Like 1

Yeah I use a GAS Enviro v2 in my Bloomroom,

running the extraction and intake fans along with the tube heater(intend to get another for next winter.

Plus I use a GAS EC5 for the Secret Jardin.

The floor heating has it's own thermostat in the Br and the heat mats and tube heater in the SJ run on a couple of Inkbird heat controllers,

one for the 2 x heat mats and one for the tube heater.

Great equipment that's very reliable and well built.

Whatever works for You :) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 21/05/2024 at 18:20, Flamedodger said:

AC Infinity controller

Got to be the best bang for buck out there 🤔

Other than making your own with a raspberry pi

Edited by Military Grade

18 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Other than making your own with a raspberry pi