Back after an extended break

btk1977

Posted (edited)

Bit of a panic when I couldn't remember my login details, but got back into my account eventually 😂 Had to stop growing for what feels like a very long time due to just not having enough time irl to look after my girls. Decided to start back up again 6months ago only to have plan foiled by needing some work done in the house that kept getting delayed. But finally got the tent back up last week, still got to sort out the venting side of things, but seeds turned up on friday and got 6 out of 8 that have started to germinate so far. Figured made sense to get back on this great forum (find it too depressing when I can't grow due to irl problems) and that I'd say hi In here. Hope everyone is doing ok.

e2a: forgot to add, I'm really liking the new look of the forum

Edited by btk1977
extra content
  • Like 15

Welcome back buddy, good to hear you're back at it :)

• Like 3

Welcome back to the UK420 community 🫡

• Like 4

Hey ..... welcome back ..... love the avatar .... drove one around when I was pretty much a kid.

New Member:toot:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, handysmoker said:

Hey ..... welcome back ..... love the avatar .... drove one around when I was pretty much a kid.

New Member:toot:

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone. 

Nice one on the avatar, love bedford tks, had a couple of them, the 2nd one restored from a very sorry state and converted into campers. Had a lot a fun with them, what feels like a very long time ago now, the joys of getting old 😂 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, btk1977 said:

had a couple of them, the 2nd one restored from a very sorry state and converted into campers

Nice :thumsup: 

19 minutes ago, btk1977 said:

the joys of getting old 😂 

🤣

• Like 2

The Bedford van, what a classic, not seen one in about 15 years

• Like 2

I'm in the same boat, albeit I never stopped with the old hobby.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

The Bedford van, what a classic, not seen one in about 15 years

Yep beautiful, really easy to work on and pretty reliable if looked after. See an MK (the military 4 wheel drive version of the TK) from time to time but haven't seen a TK since we had to sell our last one bout 5yrs ago. Would love to do another conversion one day when got more time on my hands, but they're a lot harder to get hold of than even 5-10yrs ago so might just remain a pipe dream.

• Like 1

Welcome back mate, I've popped my head in after way too long away as well. Gonna be a while yet but growing is back on the horizon for me too hopefully ! Good luck with the grow !!

• Like 3