350 plants in Poole bust

sweettooth

"Dorset Police are at disrupting the supply of drugs - The number one priority for the public (via priority surveys " 

lollol 

• Haha 6

"- Chinks of bright light throughout the night"

That's racist. lol

• Haha 6

@sweettooth my uncle did for most of the 90s lol

Council installed one in his garden along the fence, his logic was itd be rude not to haha

• Haha 2

Dorset police appear to have no concept of odour control lol

:yinyang:

2 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Dorset police appear to have no concept of odour control lol

Did a thing, while back - gave a view.

Too many folk don't use carbon filters. Some, for years. I wouldn't have believed how many if you told me before I experienced it!

• Like 4

@j.o.i.n.t lad I used to be mates with didn't bother. His logic was "they'll never guess which flat it is" 

They guessed after a while lol

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Too many folk don't use carbon filters. Some, for years.

When were carbon filters first sold? Some of us grew for years before carbon filters were even a thing lol

• Like 1

I know someone who's connected his extract to the main drains of a high rise block of flats. The whole block mildly smells of weed and he has never been caught, it's been years now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@blerie420Silly bugger, still feel for him - can't say I've not done a 'fuck it' grow myself in the past... :stoned:

One of them things init -  you can get away with it mostly fine for long enough for it to normalise. But it just takes one nosey/officious/cunty type to really fuck things up.....That being said, going all in and coming out the other side is also a thing; when it's the whole street that honks localising it gets really fuckin' hard.

@latigid aikon

Before I bought my first in about '92 - Dunno, good question.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 2

2024 and we've still got this nonsense. Fucking winds me up , old bill thinking they've done a great job , its bollocks 🤬

• Like 3

@j.o.i.n.t I'd feel for him but that attitude was with every aspect of life. Proper half arser.

I fell foul of lax behaviour and lost my only space lol so .can I say I'm ant smarter really  all part of the fun, that's what I tell myself as I cry haba

• Like 1

3 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Before I bought my first in about '92

I didn't even know they existed until a loooooong time after 1992. at least a decade lol

I've got a mate that still grows without a filter. He got busted about 10-15 years ago but that was 100% because someone grassed on him. He immediately started growing again without a filter and they still haven't come back...

2 hours ago, CustardVape said:

old bill thinking they've done a great job

No arrests though apparently lol They didn't have the self control to wait until someone was there before they raided it so even by their own standards they've done a shit job.

• Haha 1