Gb news debate on cannabis legalisation with Peter Hitchens

awesomesauce

GB News!  I wouldn’t click that even with my extremely long barge-pole. :puke:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It’s just bait, nothing will change, Hitchens is just a fucking twat, nothing to see here

• Like 5

Peter Hitchens has made an entire career out of talking shit about cannabis (and a few other choice topics). At this point, I don't think he believes a word he says, and that its all one big wind up and that keeps the TV appearences and newspaper/magazine columns rolling in for him.

e2a - which one of us was it that turned at up at an appearence he made with a big home made sign?

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 11

I remember he spoke very highly of us in his daily mail column the following week 😂

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Why did Germany make the decision it did? - They ignored bloviating twats like Peter Hitchins.

• Like 5

A right-wing twat who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about on GB News, whoda thunk it ? :rolleyes:

(and @Simple Jackdeserves a double like for using the word bloviating :D )

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

They have the likes of Hitchens in Germany too. They're called Bavarians!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Being an obnoxious cunt is the only way that lickspittle can garner any attention, nobody's interested in what it has to say because it feeds on hate.  So unlike its brother Christopher (RIP) who was a truly insightful intellectual, amazing raconteur and a delightful character. 

• Like 5

Peter Hitchens has been using this grift to pay for his questionable taste in dressing gowns for decades now.

:wanker:

• Haha 5

I am definitely not posting that image if it still exists on the server :puke:

Yeah that was Reynolds. I wonder if clear is still a thing? I’d google it but I’m not sure I care that much

• Like 1

The irony that bovey the spice pioneer had a site for Peter Reynolds watch lol both are grim

• Like 1