An Encyclopedia of Vapes

Chal

I wish someone would knock one up 🙂 Would be quite a catalogue, wouldn't it?

See; I Literally found we could get vapes for weed only last year! (Gasp!!! :D) Given up smoking Anything, some years ago. Fags was the thing. But, I never could stand the taste of burning gear. So, inhalation went out the window.

Then, later, I gave up drinking. Then I figured I'd go absolutely out of my tiny fucking mind, if I didn't have Some fucking pleasure! 😂

I was bemoaning this to a mate when he said he could get me some blow. I said, that'd be great! Except I've given up smoking! To my amazement, he said; " Aah, ye don't need to Smoke it! Just pop over that shop and buy a 'Vape'. " And, I'm like; 'A What?! I thought people put like liquid nicotine, or something, in them things?' The rest is history, of course.

But, now? I'm on the Ent Exchange, religiously! And, fuck me! I can't Believe the array of stuff I see on there! I look at a Lot of it and think; 'How the fuck ...?!' And, some of these things, people talk about as if they had 'One of those' donkeys years ago!

I find it all a bit fascinating, frankly :) Kiddie in a sweet shop shit. But, I mean; Ye can't exactly keep popping up on every other fucking post, saying; 'How's that one work, please? When did that come out?' and so on. I was chatting, privately, to one guy on there. He was explaining a few points about some different Dynavap Caps. Absolutely fucking fascinating!

I Know there's endless youtubes, of people banging on and blowing thick clouds at the camera. That can help, I guess. But, " Runt "? WTF?! " Firewood "; Where's the fucking weed go?!

Yeah. I'd Love a proper reference. All in one job :)

• Like 1

Also if you haven’t seen this section already 

https://www.uk420.com/forum/218-vapour-heads/

ETA 

How stoned am I lol  I didn’t even clock that this is where you posted this topic. 

🤣 

Nothing to see here … move on folks …

Edited by lildaveham
Smelling pistakes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Chal said:

Where's the fucking weed go?

In the microwave, perhaps?  :lookaround:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Be careful what you wish for, that is a very deep rabbit hole you are sticking your head in to there my dude. Good though, dry herb vaporisers have come a very long way since the old Eagle Bill crack pipe affairs. People has experimented with a surprising number of heating options over the years, some of which you can tell were imagined while high and some of which you can see were also built while high. As mentioned by lildave, you will find fuckcombustion dot com is the encyclopaedia you speak of, the UK420 of dry herb vaporisers you could say.  

Funny you should mention the firewood, that is my favourite all rounder and compared to the mass produced plastic coated options these are little works of art too. The weed goes in the oven and then either floor/bin/ashtray or save the used weed in Kilmer jars until you have around a metric tonne of vaped bud saved up and then try and turn it all into foul tasting hideously over narcotic edibles that Reddits vaporents (another but much much less recommendable online vaporiser arena) seem to go crazy for. large.DFB65D6A-21C6-4CA9-BA56-73E411332BEE.jpeg.4a4544edf5ebfe71f733fa33616e10b8.jpeg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CuriousOrange said:

Be careful what you wish for, that is a very deep rabbit hole you are sticking your head in to there my dude. 

Save the used weed in Kilmer jars until you have around a metric tonne of vaped bud saved up and then try and turn it all into foul tasting hideously over narcotic edibles.

I was eating my dinner, as I read that last bit! Fucking near choked to death!!! 🤣

Seriously though; " Over narcotic "? Not sure what that means 🫤

Must admit; I have been saving my ABV weed. Really just because I saw that some do. But, yeah ..... Probably fuckin sling it. I've seen people talking about what to do with it? " Butter "? WTF am I gonna do with butter?!

Gear I've been getting has been so Dry, anyway, I honestly doubt there'd be much of any sort of life in it, after I've vaped the shit out of it.

That said though? I've just gone through a fair old bit of sift. That was alright. Saved the ABV, of course. Force of habit. Then, last night (?) Recently, anyway, I read how hash, in the exact vape I was using for it (XMax V3 Pro) makes a better ABV.

And, being it was a brand new ~ to me ~ vape. And I've never done hash in one before? I was sort of all over the place with it. Now, I'm curious about That stuff. Might try to find a use for it. But, yeah, the flower? Think I'll ding that 😐

FC? Mm. Found that. Looked in. Fucked off.

Might sneak back, just to try using it as a pictorial guide to the pantheon of vapes. Not my vibe though.

• Like 2

Some poeple put a gram of AVB in to a small yogurt to help them sleep at night, But i do end up just putting it in the bin a lot of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah. I have to admit, mate; The weed I've bee)

n accessing locally? Not really my cup of tea, in honesty.

I'm an Old Head. I mean, my hey day was only up to about the mid seventies? But, dunno; Shit, back then, just seemed different to the stuff today? I mean; We'd smoke. Sit (Slump!) there. Lost in our own little worlds, and giggle a bit.

Now? Shit I've been getting? Urgh! It has an effect. Yeah. But, a Lot of it effects me more like fucking Speed!!! And, Believe me; I don't need Speed!!! 😱

Again, back then ~ well, before back then. Because I was bang at it way before then! ~ there simply wasn't this insane Range of 'Grass' available. Take ye pick of hash's. But, grass was grass. It was Usually home grown. And No One (I knew) ever even talked of 'Flower'. I think everyone just grew their window sill stuff as Big as they could. Then chopped.

But, anyway, yeah; Even now, the stuff I've had has been no match for the simple, pure leaves I used to grow and smoke. All you lucky fucker, now growing and Flowering these amazing new things ~ all sugar coated and able to rip a mans head off? Only time I've ever experienced That was ... ooooh. Thirty years ago?

Mate of mine found out about 'how to Really do it'. Used those bulbs (?) Did something Hydro. Mother of fucking God!!! Three hits off one of His spliffs and I was fucking Paralysed!!! 🤣

Looking forward to recreating that experience. But, I have Northern Lights. I Think his was White Widow? (Shudders! 😂)

• Like 1

I make coconut oil with mine using a Magical Butter Machine - super flexible and you can use the resulting oil/butter to bake or in my case I usually mix it in a hot chocolate at bedtime. Small buds / larf and shake I usually just cook now so I can turn it into oil - mainly because I can't be bothered to trim small buds.

large.coconut-oil-magical-butter-machine.jpg.f07abc036f7ecacfb3a75815ab1ebce5.jpg

Even made some fudge

large.first-batch-canna-fudge.jpg.72b978638ec11058c006281c44f9907a.jpg

These edibles hit a lot more like Hash - heavy body stone. Heavy enough to have a "stoneover" the next day and still feel it.

You can do something similar with a slow cooker and coconut oil too, don't need the fancy kit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeltaMelter said:

I make coconut oil with mine using a Magical Butter Machine

Ah! I've Heard about Those things! (Was it Neb' who was comparing them, not that long ago?)

Slow Cooker? At least ye never tried  the Air Fryer pitch on me! 😂

Dunno. As I was just saying to Grader; I think I might wait till I'm at least accessing something I'd more Want to do more with. Or, perhaps I could fuck about with what's left of this hash? Quite a bit of that just sort of 'solidified'. The crumbs I vaped turned back into a lump?

But, yeah. Short answer? I just don't think the stuff I've had was of the quality I could imagine getting a worthwhile 'second go' from 😐

Let's wait till I have some nice Indica. Some with a Real 'Sit Down And Shut The Fuck Up!' slap to it.

🙏 Oh, how I Long for that slap!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chal said:

The crumbs I vaped turned back into a lump?

Keep it - crumb it up a bit more and then as @Military Grade says bang it in a yoghurt. Wait 45-60 mins for it to kick in and enjoy!

Edited by DeltaMelter
  • Like 2

A mate used to use avb with peanut butter . I think he used coconut oil and added it to patties of peanut butter and baked them . Lethal . lol 

• Like 2

Troy and Jerry (Think Dank) have a lot of videos, on the video site, using, breaking, reviewing, comparing vapes .... that can be a useful reference tool (once you figure out when to fast forward thro the sponsored bits ;)

They've tried a lot of vapes over the years and make all the mistakes between them lol, so you get a fair idea of what's what

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1