Greece Bans HHC (sigh!)

ItWasntMeHonestly

I had great fun in Greece last year using these HHC vape pens. and was looking forward to my future trips to this enlightened country.

https://kglawfirm.gr/cannabis-news-reclassification-of-hexahydrocannabinol-hhc-containing-products-as-narcotics-under-state-control-and-withdrawal-from-all-accessible-points-of-sale/

I think I'll choose another holiday destination this year.

• Like 1

Is HHc any good? I have tried the odd Delta8 vapes from Extract Labs and they seem nice and clean. But nothing compares to the real deal so far in my experience

Edited by Goonerjunglist
Looks like I cant spell lol
  • Like 1

It works, for sure! They are a little rough on the lungs; take a pull or two and they're OK, then quite a few moments later you're coughing a few times. Not an exciting, exhilirating high, but definitely high. After a few tokes one evening I didn't have a fucking clue where I was. I just aimlessly followed people around an old harbour, happy as Larry.

• Haha 1

It's a sad development that started from the concern for HHC gummy bears and their appeal to kids. Which I understand, strong substances in unhealthy kids snacks isn't the best of trends.

For what it's worth, the new loop hole they've adopted in Greece is H4CBD which is hydrogenated CBD that gets you high. Or so I've read.

Also plenty of nice illegal weed around, follow the smells in downtown Athens, won't take you long.

• Like 3

Good it needs banning, dirty sympathetic cannabinoids in the same category as spice don't belong in our culture.

• Like 3

I'm not into banning any substance. 

I would, however, support a ban on disposable vapes and cartridges regardless of what they contain, they're an appalling waste in an age when we're supposed to be using less 'disposable' stuff not more and they are increasingly becoming a littering problem as thoughtless wankers just drop them when they run out :wanker:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

H4 weed is in italy and its shit do not bother. Its synthetic weed all of it. Just like spice. 

It's all abit silly banning things that are natural to swap them for synthetic alternatives 

• Like 1