AVB Suggestions

rememberingnever

I've been patiently collecting all my AVB and have about an ounce to do something with... Do I capsule it? MCT? Cook into some Chocolate/Butter/Coconut oil. Inspire me!

• Like 2

Flapjacks for the win mate although I have stopped consuming my avb it just spaces me out and makes me lazy maybe I vape all the good stuff out

• Like 2

Purge it with cold water 

Dry it out 

Infuse half of it into MCT or alcohol 

Then infuse the other half into the same liquid to make it double strength 

( or do it again for triple or quad strength :naughty: )

• Like 2

I too have a jar of AVB and always looking for ways to use it, I kinda like chocolate but I haven't tried it before. A friend of mine took some of my AVB and rolled it with some tobacco and he said it still hits but I'm assuming that's because combustion is much higher than the 210-230 range I vape it. 

• Like 2

I mix it with the kief that's collected in the bottom section of the grinder and vape it again. It certainly does the trick when the jars are empty.

• Like 2

Stopped using AVB for anything other than caps. Find the taste it imparts to tincture/FECO, MCT, coconut etc not to my, well, taste. 

The caps hit the bullseye for me, perfect. 

Everything else I use bud/trim. 

• Like 2

@rememberingnever

What heat levels do you vape at? I vape quite low, 165c-180c mostly so when I use my capped avb it's not that strong. Infusing it would make it much stronger but I quite like having some mild edibles (for work etc).

Capsules are the easiest way to go imo.

• Like 2

Mate before you go to the effort of making something have you actually tried AVB before? If not smash a spoonful in a yoghurt see what you think of the effects

I find it very mongy/sleepy and not a very pleasant feeling tbh. Caps may produce a good sleep med but time the dose right if have to be up early

• Like 2

Here's a post I made earlier...

I struggle to get a good night's sleep due to the meds I'm on. A teaspoon of coconut oil, infused with AVB, makes me sleep very soundly indeed. After some fun staggering around the place... :) 

I use a mocha pot. Coconut oil and water go in the base, AVB where the coffee is supposed to go. Screw top on, heat and it bubbles through. I pass the oil through the AVB three times, the water helps remove the brown colour and the taste, the oil extracts the good stuff. Very fast way of making infused oil. Also if I have some below strength oil, I put it through the mocha pot for a potency boost. :yep:

The excess AVB left over from this process can be eaten too.

AVB is such useful stuff!

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2