Inspire wand

Eldo

Was looking at induction heaters earlier and this caught my eye. Anyone using to heat dynavap or as a dab e rig?

How does it perform in either function, what's battery like?

TIA

@Eldo

I have one of these, i use it for my dynavap.

The plus points are that its powerful and heats up quick, it has two modes both are temp controllable. The battery life isnt great but i suppose that also depends on the temps you use.

The negatives are the battery, the bulkyness of it and the fact you have to charge it through usb attached to a laptop or similar device (no mains charging) but i suppose you could remove the batteries to charge on a plug in charger? The 2 that come with it are sinowatt30sp / 3000mah / 15a / Li-Ion / 3.7v.

I think i am slightly unconventional in my vape use as i always just use the top temperature. I like the hot vapour but can easily tip into almost combustion, Flavour comes on the first pull and then its thick vapour.

Hope that helps.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

You can get a usb mains plug adapter. Basically a mains plug with built-in tranformer for usb voltages. You can get mains sockets with usb ports in also.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 2

I'll only be using it at home so that's good to know about mains adapter. What's it like as an e rig as I'm looking to experiment with some rosin?

• Like 1

I bought one along with an M+. 

Excellent kit. 

Never used it with anything else. 

I rotate 2 pairs of Molicel 18650's with a proper charger. 

Great kit.

It isn't temp controlled as previously suggested.

There is no temp sensor built in. The temp setting is only a timer. Higher temp setting means longer time it heats. So you are still reliant on the DV click and removing from.the wand.

It has transformed my use of the DV. From occasional to every day. 

It is a little large and heavy but can be used anywhere with fair amount of subtlety.

Uses standard 18650 batteries which Charge quickly using usb or you can charge externally.

Not used as intended purpose as I have other dab devices.

It works better with the rubber and glass insert you can but separately and this enables you to set the ideal depth for your DV (more heat to top or middle of cap etc).

Takes longer to heat than a torch or other ih. I also have the UFO and that takes about 7 secs. The wand takes about 15 to 20 secs but gives a better heat profile imo.

Wouldn't be without but I'm not a fan of torch use.

• Like 1