Nebula boost capacity

steve205

Morning, gonna have a shit ton of trim/air bud soon & was thinking about a nebula boost, anybody know how much I can decarb (grams)in one go? Don't wanna use the oven as I can't regulate the temp consistency, cheers

Not alot at once, it takes 1hr 30 too on its normal setting. I doubt it would take an ounce. The bud density makes a massive difference but not enough for me to be able to use it for any decent sized decarb. I use an oven bag inside the silicon box from magic butter to do any proper weights. Still smells a bit though. 

Air fryers are good supposedly, my mate decarbs in his, using the silicon box. Again it stinks 

Edited by KC
Air fryers
  • Like 1

Borrowed a boost from a pal who swears by it, slow and as you mentioned the capacity is too small for a decent amount. Gone back to oven method, always does the job...just stinky. I go for a rainy weekend evening when nobody's about and leave the kitchen window open.

then do maybe 6oz or more in a couple of containers. I use metal biscuit tins and they help a little with the smell but only a little.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, KC said:

I use an oven bag inside the silicon box from magic butter to do any proper weights. Still

smells a bit though. 

I do the same, but also put the entire box into another roasting bag and tie off. It's 'nearly' smell free, close enough to be able to disguise with dinner on the hob, not bad enough to need an open window. 

• Like 1

I never even thought about putting the box inside a bag. I usually do it late at night but I certainly wouldn't open a window, I wanna keep the smell in. I do have very close neighbours although most of them are stoners lol

I wouldn't suggest leaving the window open whilst decarbing for anyone generally, but my nearest neighbour is my niece and we're end of a terrace on a very windy hill so apart from postal drops nobody walks past the house, and as i mentioned ...always on a wet windy evening, not had a problem yet...fingers crossed!