Look at this top shelf bud I bought in Thailand

awesomesauce

I have never been to Amsterdam, but this is the best bud i have seen/smoked cost about £10 a gram strain strawberry cough

large.IMG20231215140732_n.jpg

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, awesomesauce said:

I have never been to Amsterdam, but this is the best bud i have seen/smoked cost about £10 a gram strain strawberry cough

large.IMG20231215140732_n.jpg

You are not allowed to discuss prices on the forum. However, I will be in Thailand in February and would be interested to know where you scored it? I noticed the bag actually says "Pineapple"

Edited by Larry Badgeley

sorry forgot about that rule. please modify the posts to remove that. Its legal in thailand now, there is cannabis shop everywhere. Bought if at a place called DANQ PATTAYA Cannabis Dispensary. You can smoke in the shop and big cannabis community here now. 

• Like 5

We're not allowed to mention prices in a legal country? 

I thought  the  forum rule was for  discussing uk Street prices cos it's, you know... illegal!

It's a bit like saying you can't discuss thai street food prices really  innit.  lol

:yinyang:

• Like 8

I luuuv strawberry cough, lovely smoke, knew a chap up in Blandford I used to score off, was all he grew, I'll have to invest in some seeds. his bud looked a lot better than that too

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/12/2023 at 8:28 PM, Shumroom said:

It does look like someone is trying to get some free advertising lol 

Atb

No! I was on holiday for a few weeks only. Back in sunny England now. 

I can show you more pictures of Thailand, they are growing bud in shop windows under lights. Couldn't believe my eyes haha. 

I bought three different types of bud while there, all top bud. Bought some bud in Phuket from a stall, asked for the freshest they had and it was a nice sativa small buds though. Also bought from a shop in Bangkok, they have a cool upstairs lounge where you can sit on sofas and smoke and put on your own music and also a pool table on the floor above. I bought some liberty haze when I was there only 1 gram and it was top bud very tight bud. Didn't take a photo. I had to throw away two spoon pipes and about 3 grams of bud as had to come back to England. Definitely recommend Thailand. 

• Like 1

Can't wait to see  thaliand with legal weed this year, it's the icing on the cake that, dont have to worry about getting locked up for  a spliff is only a positive isnt it  lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HazyDaze said:

Can't wait to see  thaliand with legal weed this year, it's the icing on the cake that, dont have to worry about getting locked up for  a spliff is only a positive isnt it  lol

Yea for sure, the was already a great experience and for regular smokers that law change is just unbelievable. There are a lot of cannabis shop, like almost as many as bars, they have gone too far with the shops. Many are just very empty places as well, that look like an apple store haha with touchscreens displaying the bud types. They have old samples out in jars with all the strains, then big tubs at the back with all the fresh bud in them. Its like £5-10 per gram depending on what you get. I am sure amsterdam is very similar to that. I still wouldn't smoke in public or at least try to avoid it, especially around children. There is more than enough smoking places in these bars or at your hotel as well. 

• Like 1

Nice, I have access to land and house in Thailand so who knows what the future holds for old hazy :naughty:

Gonna get my tits done  first though lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shogun said:

@awesomesauce did you see many local strains being sold? The new Thai weed scene seems to be dominated by Dutch and US strains.

A bit of a mix, there was about 30% recognisable strains. Some stores had 100% unusual strain names. You could get the local thai stick as well at times. There was talks about stopping selling it at market stands only proper shops but they are not policing it so there is a big mix of quality and freshness in the market. 

• Like 1