Doja Barcelona - Anyone Excited?

21Cabbage

With Doja being one of the high end Cali breeders out there at the moment, it was cool to see them opening a club in Barcelona with pretty much their entire Cali menu on offer. It only opened a couple weeks ago, but has anyone had the chance to check it out? Is it somewhere you'd want to visit the next time you take a trip out to Barcelona? Come January, I'll be out there and this is one of the first spots I want to hit up. There's two strains that I'm dying to try and those are the Magic Marker and their Original Z. At over €100 a 3.5g, it seems steep, but I'm willing to pay it purely for the novelty sake. 

If anyone has had the chance to check out their new Club, be sure to let me know as it's one of the few spots I intend on hitting up while I'm out there. 

Obviously some folks will be willing to pay over the top for anything but saying that it's way too commercial for my boots...

I live 40 minutes outside of Barcelona and I can get excellent quality buds for 2€ a gram without going anywhere near a club but each to their own.  :innocent:

• Like 7

100 euro are you crazy just buy a shiny little bag or tin off the internet fill it with the 2euro bud and hey presto a novelty

Don't pay someone 98 euro to put it in the tin for you

• Like 4

4 hours ago, 21Cabbage said:

At over €100 a 3.5g,

lollollol How much for 3.5g of Dick Turpin? Did they ‘science that shit’ and grow it on mars? lol 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Did they ‘science that shit’ and grow it on mars? lol 

@mikeydoughnut Its only a matter of time... Have yourself a Google of Chinese space chillies mate....

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Mmmmm irradiated space veg lol … the Chinese yet again innovating on things that need no innovation. I thought they’d crossed a line incorporating an AM radio into a lump hammer shaft that’s attached to a safety glove but space veg takes #1 spot. 

• Like 1