Mighty taste strain

Amnesialocal

Hi all,

I thought was better to dedicate a specific thread to Mighty, which I have just received from a friend and keen to try. Well actually I already did:).

Several people say that vape is the best for testing the aroma of the strain, terpenes, flavours,etc

I have to admit that I am not good at all to spot differences. More smelling the weed grinded, or more while smoking normally, and there also not a lot.

To which temperature theoretically cannabis is best taste/sample?

How would you suggest to someone that is not capable to distinguish the smell of an indica from a beetroot to learn how to appreciate and distinguish also aromas?

What's the best technic in your opinion to inhale it? Someone was mentioning to keep the vapour in the lounges as much as possible. Small puff or long puff?

I am currently using the dosing metal caps. Is it any good? Or best without? Do you fill them all? ( I am currently using 150-300mg).Do you smoke all the cap in one go or do you have breaks in between?

Sorry I have lot and more questions and I really appreciate your opinions.

Many thanks

A

• Like 1

Capsules are great for keeping the unit clean. I have over 120 of them and are easy to clean using ISO and hot soapy water. I fill them which is about .2-.3g and they last 1 session only. You can buy a keyring capsule chamber for quick reloading. Temps for me are 196C for flavour and clouds. Toke until it tastes like toasted popcorn and quit. I don't use the leftovers but some folk make it into edibles. 

I find 185/190 gives most flavour but less vapour. And put the capsule in when it’s already at temp so it doesn’t heap the capsule while heating up. 

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

Capsules are great for keeping the unit clean. I have over 120 of them and are easy to clean using ISO and hot soapy water. I fill them which is about .2-.3g and they last 1 session only. You can buy a keyring capsule chamber for quick reloading. Temps for me are 196C for flavour and clouds. Toke until it tastes like toasted popcorn and quit. I don't use the leftovers but some folk make it into edibles. 

I would like actually to mention this topic of editable after vape.

The herb is brown, and seems potpourri or some spice.

What can you do with it? Butter? But is there still THC? 

I made AVB ISO oil once, there's still resin but it's mostly a drowsy sedative buzz so I don't bother anymore.  You can infuse it into any oil but it's pish

I find the taste purest at 175C. It is also possibly the most THC laden hit.

If I am not vaping at 197C until it tastes done, I do 175C, 186C then 197C.

• 1 month later...
On 18/11/2023 at 0:43 AM, Amnesialocal said:

...  to distinguish the smell of an indica from a beetroot

:rofl:Brilliant! Just fucking near choked on my tea, reading that !