Mighty Water Bong complements

Amnesialocal

Hi all,

Well I guess I will give a try to mighty.

I saw several videos of people connecting the vape to water "bong" ( if this is the correct term) and improve and enhance the experience ( including with little dosis).

Does anyone have tried it in this combination? Any advise also where these water bongs are sold? Are they specific for this?

Many thanks in advance

A

get the 3D printed adapter from a vape shop, they fit the mighty and crafty and can attach to a 14mm and 18mm pipe, so pretty much any bong. :yep: 

large.IMG_0918.jpeglarge.IMG-0368.JPG

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

get the 3D printed adapter from a vape shop, they fit the mighty and crafty and can attach to a 14mm and 18mm pipe, so pretty much any bong. :yep: 

large.IMG_0918.jpeglarge.IMG-0368.JPG

How is it with it?

• Like 1

I have or have had adapters for the mighty, arizer solo, dynavap, e-nano, extreme Q.

Any bong will work 14mm sockets are best but youll find adapters for 18mm too. Just make sure you get the right one. I used to buy mine cheap from DHgate(bongs and adapters), not sure how prices are since the great reset (lol). Adapters are available on ebay too, might be cheaper than vape shops.

Running it through a bong just means you can pull more vapour faster. Surprisingly warm water works better than cold water.

I dont bother with mine anymore tbh. I did for a few years but i cant be arsed these days. I tend to just use my solo 2 now.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Amnesialocal said:

How is it with it?

It’s often like sucking a golf ball through a garden hose, and sometimes feel I didn’t get a decent hit. The factory cooler is easier to sip away on, whereas the bong is an event, not as portable and the whole shebang is quite heavy and doesn’t cool the already cool vape much. If you’re thinking it’ll stop the tickle/coughing, it won’t, still cough my arse off most sessions. Normal with vaping ime. :D 

• Like 1

The water steals a little bit of the flavour so I usually look for water pieces that don't use much water (like the ones pictured ^^)

It's quite popular to use them without water for vaping too, which has lead to a few dry pieces like cloud-connoisseur's Xeric and Prophet pieces, as another option.

Aaand they also need to be strong, easy to clean with a brush, and look like they'll be stable on the table, of course 

Prices have gone up on Aliexpress and DHgate and they tax you at the checkout now which has levelled the playing field a little for the EU sellers (n resellers) but they're still great value imo.

I found in Amazon the first type and I guess I will take it, but I am not sure about the connector.

There is a model that connect to the cool unit and another that connect to the mouthpiece.

This is only for 14mm and I guess that the bong has this diameter. This model seems more secure for the mighty and can be placed apart and not damaging the body of the mighty.

Am I wrong?

I find with the crafty /mighty gentler vape production, water robs too much flavour (not such an issue with these one hit big boy ball vapes).

I favour using the adapter that enables a DV stem to be connected.

Any pipe with id 8mm could be used - bit of whip even.

I use a simple dimpled glass stem, about a tenner.

There is a great value option on recommended vape supply called 'Mighty/Crafty to DynaVap Adapter' for less than a fiver. Or you can spend a fortune on a titanium version by simrell I think.

I've bought a spare cu so have one with standard set up for pocket use (with a DV stem attached you can't fold the mp back) and one with this adapter set in for more relaxed sessions.

Its a great option that really lifts the s&b vapes.

Edited by M Pamplemousse