Vape pens

Ok new to the world of vape and looking at 2 mobile units the storm vaperiser pen or the vmax , anyone got any heads up on the 2 i am looking at i been reading on the vapefields site and the brain is a little fried i also watched a few utube vids and still not much help ok well any info would be great to point me to my first step thanks 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, noddy said:

storm

Good little vape but the unit gets quite warm, I use it as a back up if my main Arizer Solo 2 vape goes down.

Lots of fancy rigs out there but the solo 2 is a good solid portable vape...recommended...:yep:

• Like 1

The Spirit is also more efficient at vaporising concentrates than my actual dab pen, my dab pen always has residue build up, but the Spirit seems to use all the product without wasting any.

Product, Daves Cake CBD Live Resin

large.20231102_201657.jpg

In the vape sitting on top of the concentrate pad

large.20231102_201608.jpg

And after use

large.20231102_201146.jpg

and under the concentrate pad, only the residue from flower still in there.

large.20231102_201349.jpg

I used the vape the other day in the outside in the cold with flower and it was even better, i think the denser air makes it create even more vapor :g:

Edited by Military Grade