Water cooled Bong recommendations for Arizer Solo 2 please?

Good evening everyone, looking to buy the Arizer Solo 2 as my first vape so complete newbie here. I would like a decent water cooled bong/bubbler to pair with this and will be buying from our sponsors at vapefiend. 

So can anyone recommend a water cooled glass bubbler and do i need to purchase an adaptor to fit?

Also what is the Aroma dish used for? I see it comes with 2 glass mouthpieces but unsure why the two different sizes or are those just for personal preference for heat etc?

Sorry about all the questions and thanks for any advice here. :yep:

Edited by Amnesia
spelling!
  • Like 1

Hi @sweettooth Not sure which vape is the XQ2 but i was also looking at that Ballr easy flow bubbler. I see the Ballr comes with Glass Mouthpiece, Whip with glass tip and 14mm vertical male adapter and 10-14.mm glass fitter.

If someone could enlighten me what adaptors i'd need to buy to fit the Ballr to the Arizer solo 2 that would be great. :smokin:

Solo 2 was my first vape aswell and I still love it,proper solid unit and super tasty.

The aroma dish is to use with that shitty lavender bag you'll find in the box,like aromatherapy shitlol

In my case I've got The Bubble from easy flow and I'm really happy with that,big hits, easy to clean and nice thick glass which survived lots of drops in the last 2-3 years.

The only adaptor you'll need is a water pipe adaptor(wpa) or in your case the "Arizer Air / Solo Frosted Glass Aroma Tube" in 14 or 18 mm depends which bong you get and you're good to go.

I recommend to get 2 wpa's if you're a bit more clumsy and stick with the original from arizer as the easy flow version isn't impressive and just break easier.

And definitely at least 1 curved mouthpiece,you'll love it.:yep:

Enjoy:yinyang:

• Like 4

I run a solo 2 and have a budgie style water tool which is great with the purpose made frosted glass stem, though also works with the other standard stems if a silicone tube is added, kind of just sits on rather than couples properly but works well and was easy to set up.  I custom made one from a silicone ear stretcher by trimming one of the edges off.  

Edited by Clean Green
Add accuracy

Blimey with all the pics i have uploaded not one of them is of my bong lol

Kinda standard glass ice bong with the fat lip top from the big river

I also have a Dynavap adapter for it

large.5f0de5936d7eb_DvapAdapter2.jpg