Davinci IQC vape

cypo74

large.IMG_7406.jpeg

Just picked one of these up to replace my pax 2 after pulling a broken pax apart to look inside, utterly disgusting, caked in black shit.

anyway, on to the davinci iqc, what a cracking piece of kit, flavour was amazing compared to the pax

theres a solid glass tube from oven to mouth, all removable for easy cleaning.

4 preset temp settings or you can program the exact temp you like down to the degree 

Only had one session on it so far but was really impressed, the dosing pods (smaller bowl size) need a bit of extra heating time to really get strong flavour but filling the big chamber without the dosing pods was absolutely cracking

changeable batteries is a godsend after using the pax for so long

been having a rough time sleeping lately, one sesh on the davinci and I was out for 9hrs lol 

Love the 6 dosing pods you can pre load before going out, they come in little silicone tubs so no smell leaks out

really impressed with it to be fair, for 150 quid with the pods it’s a good buy 

Edited by cypo74
  • Like 3

Should probably mention with the pax I was often using tobacco and weed mixes, was using it to give up smoking ciggies, the fags are long gone now so …..

no tobacco will be going through the davinci 

3 hours ago, Brysee said:

Nice love a good vape but the beers look a bit like Carling 

Hahaha I’d rather drink water than carling lol 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...