New to it all.

Hi guys n gals.

Just started growing and smoking again. Wife just bought me a volcano vaporizer classic. I'm not a big smoker and only have a pinch full in a bong. I'm finding I need to put a lot more bud in the chamber to smoke on the volcano. Is it worth keeping it or just stick with my bong. How are you all finding it.

Did you take a break between hitting cones and having vapes?

This is a common thing for people who smoke joints, pipes and bongs. Vapes don’t hit as hard as those others and the high creeps in a lot more slowly. I personally find I need less than a pipe or bing when I use a vape.

It’s a totally different high and I’d recommend having a break from the bing for a few days and then try but keep in mind it is different.

• Like 6

Stick with it mate as soon as the smokes out of your system you will get used to it

Feel healthy and more high

In my opinion it's better I can't belive I wasted 35 years setting fire to it

As @Cursed says just have to get used to different way

• Like 4

That’s the thing, you need to keep in mind you don’t get a “hit” like the other ways of imbibing, it comes on much slower, there’s almost zero hit. But imo I get much higher vaping 

• Like 3

I love my Volcano, it's the best thing I've ever bought. 2 bags and I'm really high usually. Took me 3 days of using it before I couldn't smoke again, it just tastes like shit now if I have a doob. 

• Like 3

My Dynavap bongs hit pretty dam hard tbh, literally can make myself full blown whitey in 2mins from hitting it lol

I kinda like that I can toke my new Spirit vape at a steady pace like a joint.

I still smoke my daily blunt tho.

• Like 3

I tried so hard to smoke this spliff, I was just trying to be sociable really as my friend had popped over. I really thought I was going to puke though lol

Never again! 

• Like 1