Podcasts

mikeydoughnut

Ey up. At work. Need summat to listen to. Nearly caught up with The Potcast. Breeders syndicate always devolves into an hour long belly ache or comes across as preachy. Owt weedy worth listening to? Even individual episodes of breeders syndicate that are worth a listen.

• Like 1

The potcast is great. Especially the episodes with AKBB and JJNYC. I’ve just nearly caught up so I’m out of ideas. Finding cannabis content where it’s a conversation rather than some pickle dick getting baked and taking shit for an hour is difficult. Breeders syndicate …. Last night I found an episode ‘growing for flower v growing for seed’. Thinking it’ll be a good theory lesson I put it on. Eventually it ends up a bitter rant that about dispensaries selling mids. What a let down. Always fucking moaning that Notsodog bloke. You might enjoy it as we all have our tolerance levels 

I love the Potcast. I tried a few other cannabis related ones but never found anything good, i cant event remember any names. lol

Do you listen to any other non weed ones mikey?

At the moment i'm listening to The Blindboy Podcast (proper random "hot takes" from an irish bloke but he's a top guy and it is very relaxing), Football Ramble, Peter Crouch Podcast (first two series on the BBC are better than recent ones but its still worth a listen), Quickly Kevin is another good Football one(about 90's football), Films to Buried with (Brett Goldstein who plays Roy Kent in Ted Lasso is the host, another top guy, you don't need to be into the films to enjoy it) and The Rest is Politics.

I pretty much always have one on when i'm cooking or cleaning or watering the plants.

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

@Strawberry Fields a few. Obvious ones like Dan Carlin, infinite monkey cage, fall of civilisations, history of England - tons of history ones like. I do like the crouch podcast and under the cosh. I suppose I like a bit of everything. like @BilgePump I like a bit of Dogman witness, Sasquatch chronicles, art bell that sort of stuff. Did you hear that episode with the lads from Bradford a few months back mr pump? 

My son told his teacher I believed in Dogman when I’d categorically stated I just like the stories. I told him she won’t have to wonder very hard why he’s a fucking retard then if she thinks his dad believes in the ol 7ft bipedal half man half dog beast lol 

• Like 2

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

lads from Bradford a few months back mr pump? 

Yeah those ones stop me going foraging for a week or so lol

Have you had a look at the Deborah hatswell Google map of sightings? Its nightmare sauce.

Wes gets less UK folk on sasquatch chronicles thankfully :unsure: 

Still trying to sort out in my head the weird deer kill i heard at very close range at the beginning of August :fear: Shat me right up and im a lifelong off piste wood walker.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

lol I was proper buzzing off the accent. I was like … no way these guys are from wakefield or summat. Then they mentioned the wood and turned out to be Bradford. Not far for a Dogman to travel to visit me. I best be careful on me foraging missions to Tesco lol 

Nah I’ll have a look at that wi me bean on toast. 

See I 10000% believe in Sasquatch. Listen to Kerry Arnold’s sighting an tell me that guy is making it up. 

What happened like? Summat killed a deer n you dunno what? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The weather is poo. Wouldn’t kick a dog out in that so I’m playing seat cover for the day. Currently watching this ….

I like heavy dayze. Proper love his style. Reyt nice chap and always worth a listen …