Private prescription

wiflie

Thank you for  the welcome, I have been lurking for years without posting so didn't class myself as a new member, oops!

I was hoping to talk to other medbud users about what's available!

Cheers Will

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been on private prescription now for almost 2 years.

I have tried a lot of different products in that time.

Quality has been hit and miss but has improved generally over time.

Prices are high.

I am still able to find better quality flower much more reasonably priced locally.

I have set off growing my own again to ensure Quality. It means I can choose exactly what I want to consume and not paying silly prices for babylon buds.

That said, I will probably continue to take 10g a month so that I'm 'covered'.

• Like 1

Any recommendations who to try, if not allowed to share on thread then send a PM

I hate scabby dealers and have no time for there little power trips, I'd honestly like to pumpell a baseball bat over certain scabby bastard who use the power of weed against you. 

Granted I can't grow enough to be self sufficient so I have to depend on scum during the time I'm in between harvest. 

I was given the name by one London company but the reviews arw shocking and tbh if it means going to my GP and tell them I smoke weed then find out I've been scammed like alot of reviews come across as then I'd be fucking raging

So anyone feel free to share the company you use and feedback appreciated 

There are lots of private clinics now. I am with Mamedica but would actually recommend Integro.

The process is pretty straight forward and you don't need to involve your GP.

The clinic will need your summary care record which you can request yourself or have them request it for you.

You will have a remote consultation to discuss your conditions and the products that they are able to prescribe. It will then go to a panel who will more than likely approve.

Best advice would be to be honest about current consumption to your chosen clinic and tell them exactly what you do and don't want.

Check out medibudwiki to see what products are available.

ATB :yinyang:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23/10/2023 at 9:18 PM, Goohfy said:

Isn’t this expensive I’ve had a quick look at  a vendor-prescriber and it looked pricey.peace Goohfy.

Depends on what you pay from your plug or online. Prices per G on medical start around £5 and go up to about £11.50. Many great strains are available at around £8.50. The admin costs depend on the clinic you go with, I paid £200 flat fee forever with Mamedica. Medbud Wiki is your friend if you're curious.

• Like 3