Vape carts

Treb

Hey all, I've just started making my own carts, currently trying a wax liquidizer to turn my rosin into vape juice, seems to work OK, I grabbed a ccell m3b battery and 2ml vape cart, just to test it out, seems OK I did try the wax liquidizer manufacturer 2ml to 1g of rosin but it stopped working after a while, maybe because its a ceramic coil idk, so I went and did a 1g to 1ml ratio which seemed better, I'm really after some advice, best way to make it up and ideal pen to use tbh, any help would be great! I'm completely new to trying this and desperately trying to get away from smoking

Buy a dedicated extract pen , much easier :yep:The mrs and i have linx hypos zero extract vapes.

They're smaller than most ecigs and dont look at all conspicuous.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Yeh you going to all that trouble to make pure rosin it seems a bit criminal to start mixing it back with lots of weird stuff

As said above mate the little pens are good try one they not to expensive I quit smoking a year ago and they definitely work for me 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BilgePump said:

Buy a dedicated extract pen , much easier :yep:The mrs and i have linx hypos zero extract vapes.

They're smaller than most ecigs and dont look at all conspicuous.

:yinyang:

OK cool sounds good !! Erm so I don't have to mix it with anything if I use one of those pens huh ?

I already tried a vaporizer I've got a v5 Pro s I'm guessing this pen is different? 

When I 1st read that I was hoping you meant a Divine Tribe v5 but I'm guessing you mean the Flowermate V5 Pro

You can put ecig vaping cotton, rayon or washed hemp fibre in the Flowermate bowl to vape the rosin but a load as you go atomizer with a temp controlled bucket like the DV V5 or a dedicated device or erig like the Jcvap pockety would be my preference 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hippie on hill said:

When I 1st read that I was hoping you meant a Divine Tribe v5 but I'm guessing you mean the Flowermate V5 Pro

You can put ecig vaping cotton, rayon or washed hemp fibre in the Flowermate bowl to vape the rosin but a load as you go atomizer with a temp controlled bucket like the DV V5 or a dedicated device or erig like the Jcvap pockety would be my preference 

Yes correct the Flower mate v5, I don't recommend it, it's terrible..... I found it uses a load of rosin real quick and not much of a hit.... OK for dry herb though as a backup I guess 

OK thanks guys I think I'm on the right track now, so essentially I need to try out a dab pen or wax pen etc, I'd no idea these types of things were around,  I'm looking at the utillian 5 v3, or as mentioned above the linx.... I'll do some more research and make a decision which to grab

Dab Pens are great, but need cleaning often and need reloading after each go, something you wouldn't have to worry about if out in public with a vape cart, though I'd mention it as I use both Dan pens and vape carts.

Ive got a vape cart from cali imported, it gets me absolutely smashed and has about 150 puffs on it. Sour apple or something it's called. Puts me to sleep and has a lovely gassy apple taste. Well worth 50 sheets I paid for it, I've had it for weeks puffing away strong. Definitely a money saver over buying bud. Have a look on YouTube for a meticulous video surrounding filling vapes would be your best bet. 

Edited by Danny killerZ

Cracked it for vaping it via a e cig, so I grabbed some batteries from ccell and the cartridges from those guys, I did try I few other cartridges but found the ccell ones to be the smoothest I tried, I'm really impressed with it, I am using a wax liquidizer to thin it down though which isn't ideal but I plan to try winterizing next to see if that will work with my rosin, my ratio is 50/50 with the wax liquidizer it recommended a 2:1 ratio but I found that too watered down, I did try adding terpenes only but my rosin is too thick.... and burns the coil quick

The pro version is better too it works when you draw on it so no pushing buttons, I'm switching from smoking and I'm finding it's hitting the spot, although I do have a nicotine patch on for too for the nicotine...

I'm gonna grab a utilian 5 v3 for the evening's, the e cig is great for discrete smoking pretty much anywhere and it does the job without having to puff loads, and gives big clouds if desired, needs tweaking to get it perfect but it's a journey