Probably the best medicated brownie recipe.

BilgePump

Had an 80+ granny here where I live, and she confided in me a couple of weeks ago that she used to make brownies and fudge for her other half .... the thing is he never knew ... yeah I know WTF .... is this sweet granny going to confess something to me that's going to be bad, but no, thanks fuck ..... when ask why she done it ... to keep him off the booze and keep him chilled out at home, that was about all she would say.

Personally I think she was a little mental, sadly she passed recently.:(

Old people are great, full of knowledge and wisdom and life stories :yinyang:

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/12/2023 at 13:57, ArnoldSW said:

I'd love to have the taste of it

The taste is mostly weed with background notes of chocolate lollol

My most recent batch are quite powerful, one gets me there.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

It's cruel making them look like that. They look so nice @BilgePump, you can bake. 

I broke myself on brownies that looked a bit like that. Even normal ones scare me a bit now lol

ETA.

Serious, I look at the photo and I'm a little scared. Also respect for the wooden worktop. Osmo?

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Also respect for the wooden worktop. Osmo?

Its a flat pack breakfast bar the Mrs got online, literally cheap and nasty but looks alright :skin_up:

And thanks for the kind words dude.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Making some more right now so i thought it wise to pop in and mention if you've got a brand new properly efficient oven you can probably shave 5 maybe even 10 minutes off the cooking time on these, over the last week or two ive come to appreciate how absolutely shagged our oven is lollol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Another tip for brownies from James Morton is to put the brownie tin into a cold water bath as soon as it comes out of the oven. This is to cool the edges quickly to prevent overcooking.