Wallet sized single skinner holder

Absurdist

I'm on the lookout for something to carry single rizla joints about in in my wallet.

Thinking of something credit card sized that would hold a few, or small tubes that would just take one.

Does this exist already? If so, where can I buy them?

I use a clear tube with a rubber stopper on the end that holds a single skinner.  Probably find similar on the big river site but no doubt you’ll have to buy 50 or something similar. lol

There's loads of options on Etsy and Amazon to give you an idea of what's out there 

There are stash tubes that look like pens, doob tubes, test tubes, cigar tubes, joint tubes/cases ... for one or 2 

Old fashion cigarette cases are about the right size but they're not smell proof, to carry more.

Or if you need a smell proof one there are loads of smell and water proof cigarette or joint cases too, or you can buy a smell proof pouch to drop a case (or tubes) in.

Or you can always repurpose a tin or a felt tip pen or something yourself 

I used to use a cafe creme cigar tin 

• Like 4

Those tampon holders look a bit big. I use a small wallet that's just the size of a credit card.

So is stash tube the name of what I'm looking for?

I've found what I want, it's called

80mm Plastic Pre-Roll Packaging Doob Tube 

But as predicted above the minimum order is 1000 units 

I have a stainless steel cigar tube but it may be too big for what you want. I can get 4 kingsize joints in the tube.

9 hours ago, Absurdist said:

I've found what I want, it's called

80mm Plastic Pre-Roll Packaging Doob Tube 

But as predicted above the minimum order is 1000 units 

I entered 'doob tube' into the world's biggest search engine and was immediately offered single tubes for 80 pence from a UK based site.......