UK prescriptions two medicine requirement

whoknows

Only a doctor is likely to give a definitive answer on this I'd say. Personally the idea of it being 2 different treatments first is absurd. The science would surely suggest tenure of treatment is a more logical measure to use, but then we are in Britain most of us 

• Like 2

Saying that a lad I used to live with has a script now, he'd been on and off adhd meds as well as SSRIs for a few years until he got it, I'll ask him how he qualified and report back. Like most people have said though, government weed will always be dog shit compared to home grown. Most the lads I speak to in legal countries normally collect a script for a few months then fuck it off to grow their own 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, blerie420 said:

Saying that a lad I used to live with has a script now, he'd been on and off adhd meds as well as SSRIs for a few years until he got it, I'll ask him how he qualified and report back. Like most people have said though, government weed will always be dog shit compared to home grown. Most the lads I speak to in legal countries normally collect a script for a few months then fuck it off to grow their own 

that  sounds like a good idea, have script to protect yourself and then do as you please.

• Like 1

On 19 August 2023 at 6:58 PM, whoknows said:

Yes mate no other options at the moment.

Use an online vendor. Saves you getting Albanian stardawg. Many options nowadays. No need to be scoring on street corners.