'Is it bad that I smoke cannabis with my children?' I'm a teacher and my husband is a banker... and we started smoking weed with our daughter and son in lockdown

Simple Jack

'Is it bad that I smoke cannabis with my children?' I'm a teacher and my husband is a banker... and we started smoking weed with our daughter and son in lockdown

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12413979/Is-bad-smoke-cannabis-children-Im-teacher-husband-banker-started-smoking-weed-daughter-son-lockdown.html

Far too long to post but the title says it all!

Quite surprised to see this in the DM.

Sadly the online DM readership are not ready for the concept - the overwhelming response is YES :shock:

• Like 1

I'd rather know what my son is doing than not. He has admitted taking (some kind of) "E's". I smoke weed with him and we talk quite openly about 'drugs'. A lot of his friends parents don't have a scoobies what their kids are up to.

Be honest!

• Like 14

The son and daughter are 24 and 20 I'd have no problem at all, wouldn't even cross my mind as being bad. I don't drink but how many parents have a drink with their kids at that age and wouldn't be asking themselves "Is it bad I have a pint with my son and daughter ?" 

Edited by Hazeytones
  • Like 9

I was talking to the guy at the desk of a Spanish cannabis club and he was saying how common it is over there. He said many people had their first joint with their dad at their kitchen table; that type of thing.

How nice would that have been?

• Like 8

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

I was banging the fit new science teacher at work. 

Cool! Where do you work? Do you have an application form?

I've never 'banged' a science teacher but I'm sure I could learn.

Sit down class!

• Like 4

From the article:

But we're not doing a jigsaw, or building property empires in Monopoly.

Good, I'd rather parents smoked weed with their kids than played Monopoly with them, fucking horrible game (with a nasty history) that teaches children to be greedy, grasping cunts :( Can't recall a single game we finished, always degenerated into arguments and bad feeling (usually cos my sister cheated lol ).

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, Boojum said:

From the article:

Good, I'd rather parents smoked weed with their kids than played Monopoly with them, fucking horrible game (with a nasty history) that teaches children to be greedy, grasping cunts :( Can't recall a single game we finished, always degenerated into arguments and bad feeling (usually cos my sister cheated lol ).

Ha ha... mutha fucka that's Mayfair you landed on bitch and it has a hotel. Kiss the badge, I piss on the Angel Islington. Flip the board over. I don't need get of jail free card. I have a crew init.

• Like 3

Why should it be seen as any different than a family sharing a bottle of wine of an evening?

The comments section let you know that brain washing is effective on the sheeple, baa.

• Like 5

The best of it is they are paying £40 a gram, I'd be showing them how to grow rather than how to waste all the money.

• Like 1

It's not bad in the slightest. Growing up my parents were the, " just say no " types. My two best friends had a police officer and social worker as fathers. Both allowed their boys to have a drink and smoke hash as long as they done it at home. Those two friends now never touch anything.

I on the other hand was a full blown class A addict for over ten years. I Smoke weed all the time and take other pharma that I shouldn't. I know that other factors contribute to who you are but I have always wondered how I would have worked out if my parents had a different attitude to drug taking. Telling me no never usually worked well with me as a teenager.

2 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

The best of it is they are paying £40 a gram, I'd be showing them how to grow rather than how to waste all the money.

People are paying 450 to 500 an oz if it is genuine dispo weed. Some are paying more for PGR bud grown in a disused bingo hall in Calipacks bags. Weed market is crazy now. I have had an eighth of a JB strain that was 36% THC and it was stupid strong. A lot of smokers don't have a clue as they have never been in a dispo.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wizzzard said:

Why should it be seen as any different than a family sharing a bottle of wine

Because you wouldn't be poisoning your family :smug:

• Like 6

Allegedly and indirectly I know  a few psychiatrists at the royal collage of psychiatry london have partook weekly a mate I showed how to grow knows them lol I was with my shrink who’s a consultant last week and said I like the psychedelic  book collection on his shelves  he mentioned one of his female colleagues goes to the Psychedelic conference . I kind of respect that they do tbh but it’s hidden not open. lol 

• Like 3