Inside one of the UK's not-so-secret cannabis clubs

Hiphip

“We don’t encourage our members to grow cannabis, but if they already are growing cannabis we just help them to relocate that cannabis”

:rofl:

• Like 6

We need someone in every town to be approaching the police with these ideas and models in the proper way, I wonder how many would be ok’d

• Like 2

A natural progression of a society under the tyrannical harm maximisation approach from London gov in a world that is shifting away from the temporary and inhumane war on this plant and its associated people. Gov either get with it or get left behind.  I'd happily pay a small annual fee to join a club for both medical and recreational use(I don't really see a great difference as usage style and reason is a very personal thing). Every bust / arrest / charge of any adult for possession or cultivation for personal use could be used as an opportunity for publicity and campaigning for change, if each of these was supported by a network of members providing publicity and legal support, surely this would speed up the inevitable process of re-normalisation and re-legalisation. A cannabis union of sorts.  

• Like 2

It was all going ok until he said "this could be the new amsterdam" 

Not exactly the same model now is it! lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rolio said:

Medical cards are pretty easy to get too

A medical card isn't the same as a prescription, much as I appreciate this guy's stance, catering only for those who qualify for, and actually have a valid prescription isn't really in the interests of everyone. 

How long do you think it'll be before sinister minded cunts start following patients home with the intention of robbing meds or ripping percy grows? Or a gang of armed hooligans decide to turn the place upside down and smash patients around with baseball bats in order to get their hands on whatever weed, oil, shatter, hash, paraphernalia, or money the club has in the back room.

I have a prescription and it wasn't very easy to get, plus the meds cost a small fortune. Afaik, anyone can get a Cancard if they're willing to pay £80? (iirc) for one. 

I suspect if you turned up at TCC with a Cancard you'd get politely told to fuck off.

Edited to add - I also noticed him start to say 'Brand' at one point then stopped himself  and quickly decided to use a different word, so yeah, there's that.  

He's what I'd call a 'don't forget to like and subscribe cunt' 

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 5