Some advice on treatment for terminal cancer with RSO etc

Beeker

been a member here for a long time but havent posted in a very long time.

One of my friends has been suffering from peritoneal cancer ( membrane on his stomach) for nearly 3 years.

He has been receiving chemo on and off throughout but it has recently spread into his liver.

We talked about potentially trying RSO but he didnt want to interfere with other treatments etc which is fair enough.

We are now at the stage where we want to give the RSO a shot.

He has no tolerance at all to cannabis but is a fairly big guy with a strong constitution ;).

I can source the RSO online and its just going to be a case of mixing it with an oil to put it in gel caps.

Is coconut oil the best to use for this or is there some other easier way?

I mentioned that the suppository method might be better as he would get less high etc but he rejected that as a non starter ( fair enough!).

Also thinking it may be worth getting some kind of salve/lotion which he can rub onto his stomach as the cancer is very close to that area.

Would making RSO cream/salve be better for this or would a full spectrum CBD have a similar effect?

I am also going to look at buying him some high quality CBD oil which he can take if he feels too high from the oral RSO.

Can anyone recommend a good quality CBD oil for this purpose?

thanks in advance

Give them cannabis in as many ways as they would take, just don’t rely one method, Green dragon can also be used. Full spectrum is better than extracts. In addition give them as many cancer compounds as possible such as 

Garlic, onion, rosemary, green tea, turmeric/Curcumin, wheat grass, Basil etc

• Like 1