Looking to replace Utillian 722

ExR

Hi,

I am looking to replace my aging Utillian 722 vaporiser which must be about 2 years old now. My main issues with it are:

- Battery no longer holds charge well and cannot be replaced

- No passthrough charging support

- Doesn't have USB-C support

- It is not very discreet when used in public, I think people look at it wondering what it is etc. 

What I like about it:

- The controls are easy to use with no messing about

- Good quality convection vapour

- Premium build quality yet not too expensive 

Ideally I'd like something that fixes all the cons above but has the same benefits. Anyone know what would be good to replace it with? Ideally looking to spend £100-£200.

Cheers

Edited by ExR

• 3 weeks later...

For that price range I would choose a YLL Angus. If you can manage a bit more expensive the Tiny might 2 is amazing. 

• 1 month later...

I guess it depends upon what you want, I've heard the pax are quite good if you like dry herb and concentrate, I've just grabbed the utillian 5 v3, this is for concentrate only, it's amazing and I highly recommend it, although it doesn't do dry herb, it's more a dab pen.... I'm also testing out vape carts as these are extremely discrete and dont really smell and give you a decent hit etc... its just getting the mix right and or rosin to right viscosity for vaping