New Vape arriving tomorrow :)

TheShrimpMan

New Pax 3 complete kit arriving tomorrow, and a good price as I think they are discontinued. Lots of great info on the UK420 forum and fuckcombustion that really helped make my mind up which to chose. I smelled a rotten egg on TVape and couldn't bring myself to buy from them or trust their reviews and was really happy finding this group for some genuine user feedback.
Obviously no Paypal for Vaporizers so was a little worried which company to go with, I got a confirmation from dpd parcel on way as soon as I woke up, put my mind at ease. Purchased from MagicVaporizers.
I also added 3 x Bud Kups for when I go to play Golf. Will be a bit more discreet too with a Vape rather than blowing clouds across the Greens from a fat one.

Edited by TheShrimpMan
  • Like 2

My first venture into vaping for a lot of years and so much choice now I just had to pick one and take a punt. I paid £165 for the complete kit. The IQ2 or the Arc GTS were contenders but poor reviews of the IQ2 on Amazon put me off and the disposable paper tops to the cups on the Zeus looked like a waste of time compared to the Bud Kups with Pax that came with the steel lids. 
Absolutely no idea if the Pax 3 is going to suit me, the resistance feature on the IQ2 looked very interesting as I think I will be a Mouth to Lung vapor but time will tell. After smoking for so many years in this way change is hard.

• Like 1

Hoping the conduction oven is best suited to mouth to lung vaping, pretty sure what I read and the reason I avoided S and B as I've not liked the long draws straight to lung in the past.

The Eagle has landed!
Just unboxed and registered to the Android App and Desktop Website. 
Turned up to highest setting for sterilization and left to turn off automatically x 3.
First thing I notice is how hot the unit gets on the outside/in your hand. I saw a few people mention the heat but was a lot more than I was expecting. Similar to holding a freshly made cup of Tea.
I went for complete kit to get the half cup but the main chamber seems perfect to me in size without needing it.
Temp set to 205c / 3 petal and really impressed. Small sip for a couple of seconds to mouth and inhale and really big clouds. I turned it up after a few pulls to max and was equally as smooth but the clouds were less towards the end, obviously the content was becoming spent so emptied it out and a dark brown colour so happy it has heated the entire content without having to mix at all.
Over all I couldn't be more happy with it. Nothing to compare to but that was a really good first go.
:punk:

• Like 4

So, trying out the Bud Kups, first of all sterilizing. All 3 have became not stuck but not easy to remove unless I softly hit the device onto my leg to make it pop out. Not ideal.
The actual Kups seem really small too, again nothing to compare to but looking at them I think it will be easier to take a grinder out and refill as needed manually and be able to put the extra in so it lasts longer.

Welcome to the world of vaping! 

Remember it takes a little bit of, kind of training yourself, to fully get used to it over spliffs.

I guess your pods are getting a little stuck because they're still hot. They'd probably slide right out cold.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, silvester growdrobe said:

Welcome to the world of vaping! 

Remember it takes a little bit of, kind of training yourself, to fully get used to it over spliffs.

I guess your pods are getting a little stuck because they're still hot. They'd probably slide right out cold.

Thats a good shout Silvester, this evening I also found a little envelope with 2 tools like hooks to help retrieve the Kups from the Vape. I must have missed them earlier today, they will hopefully help a lot.

I had a pax2 for awhile and I mainly used setting 1 and 2, don't over look them, the point of vaping is to take in all the cannabinoids at different temperatures.

Happy vaping buddy, it's amazing when you get used to it :)

• Like 1