Paul Joseph Watson

Demdoll

He's part of the far right hate machine and anti-tolerance of anything from what I have ever heard. Anti-Jewish, anti-gay, white-purist. I should think you can add anti LGBT and Misogynist to the list without digging too far. No doubt he is anti-drugs as well. Why would cannabis users want to get down with the far-right?

The above is a way of hiding what he is really about, as almost nobody would find the idea of what Huw Edwards has been accused of 'appealing'. Even a stuck clock tells the right time twice a day.

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 5

Nah, the guy is a fucking tool who spouts absolute shit. 

deja vu 

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cursed said:

Nah, the guy is a fucking tool who spouts absolute shit. 

not sure if you mean the OP here? lol

• Like 2

Much prefer tucker and Tate for all my homophobic, misogynistic, hateful content.

Far more reputable than ops contribution.

Seen some clips of him that have made me laugh. Wouldn’t say I’m a fan, also surprised to read his anti gay. I always thought he was gay tbh. Sometimes I find videos entertaining. Other times I think who even cares that much about others opinions on shit. Interesting career path I suppose. People earning money simply for giving their opinion when everyone’s got one. Not gonna lie I ain’t even bothered to watch the video, no offence.