Bubble Bags?

HazyDaze

Hi guy's, I'm   in the market for some new bubble bags, a new set is well over due....

Just wondering how the all mesh bags are compared to the original mesh bottom bags?

I'm only gonna buy a cheapy set as my last set did  me well for years and I only need a new set cos I forgot to empty and clean one of the fukka's cos I'm a dirty  mochyn!  :yuck:

Man always needs a hash stash! 

large.20230414_161949.jpglarge.20230321_185126.jpggallery_70297_10333_29776.jpg

Any thoughts on all mesh Vs non all mesh  appreciated.

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 9

I'm gonna get a set of bubble bag dude bags but I just can't decide if I'm better with the 'devil you know'  or try the all mesh this time around?

• Like 2

I've only used the tradtional types, as in not all mesh. I can see the mesh ones being a buggar to try and get all the trichomes off. It wouldn't matter too much as the next time you come to use them you'll have all the resin glands dried out meaning you get a little bonus for your next run. That's what happens with the bags I have now anyway but just the bottom bit instead of the whole bag.

I think a quality set are really worth the investment really even though I barely use them nowadays. I'm so lazy, it's easier to bang all the tim into some 95% proof alcohol.

I do love some bubble though :wub:

• Like 2

I been looking at the frenchy cannaloni ones and those specially cut bins to fit each bag, looks so much easier the way he does it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The Villan said:

I been looking at the frenchy cannaloni ones and those specially cut bins to fit each bag, looks so much easier the way he does it.

Looks much more effective , thinking about going babuska with few buckets as well,I just hope they will fit nicely when I carv them up

• Like 2

I just bought a cheap 8bag set bubble bag dude ones the cheaper ones for 20litre bucket 21 quid Amazon thought it was cheap as fook that :hippy:

• Like 2

Bubblebag dude full mesh 8 set for the win :yep:

I've had two sets of these now and also had the standard bbd bags with sides , I prefer the full mesh and think they're proper easy to use and clean...

First set of fm got borrowed and never returned, lad who nicked em reckons they're better than his old fresh headies bags given the vast difference in price.

I like having the190μ because it's like a secondary work bag and the bbd 8 set has a 90μ bag too , that's fire that bag :skin_up:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Any thoughts on all mesh Vs non all mesh  appreciated.

I use the normal ones myself but the eldest uses the all mesh ones he reckons his hash yield improved by half again over the mesh bottom ones

• Like 4

19 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

I'm gonna get a set of bubble bag dude bags but I just can't decide if I'm better with the 'devil you know'  or try the all mesh this time around?

I’ve got the smaller bubble bag dude ones (not the all mesh) they are decent quality but man I wish I got the bigger ones as they're a pain in the arse to work with !

do you use the camping washing machines ?

• Like 1

@LA LUNA  I can't imagine how awkward they'd be to use, at least you know what to pput on the b/day pressie list. I use the washing machine, it's really old now but it still works bless it.

• Like 1

Have had my bubblebag bags for over 10 years, washing machine for over 7 years, washing machine is still going strong, bubblebags are about done I think :)

Vill

large.20221127_111755.jpglarge.20221127_111751.jpg

• Like 4