Medical cannabis may be legalised in Ukraine in 2023!

Thea.Sanders

Finally the possibility of legalising cannabis in Ukraine is being discussed again in parliament yesterday! Personally I have a lot of relatives and friends from Ukraine, it's a great event for me. I sincerely support this bill and hope it'll be passed cause it's very important for people who have suffered from the war and have physical and psychological pain. Better cannabis than painkillers that damage the liver and other organs. I have a few friends from Ukraine, I know they are also in favour of legalisation. It’s terrible that it has taken so long for Ukraine to consider but not pass the bill. My friend Serhiy from Ukr. has been waiting for my special gift for over a year. I couldn't send it to him cause I bought feminized weed seeds and other stuff that is illegal in Ukraine and it could have been a violation of the country's laws. Hope he get them soon:))

Interesting to know your opinion)

*I would like to add screenshots of the news here but I can't find the button for images... Somebody knows where is it?

Edited by Thea.Sanders
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, Thea.Sanders said:

It’s terrible that it has taken so long for Ukraine to consider but not pass the bill

In all fairness, they have been pretty busy recently. 

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...

legal .....illegal,,,no matter......:bong:

.it's still the peoples plant!

always has been

always will be..!
people being "afraid" of things they like doing

that do not hurt others

is complete BS

and

that idea is pushed on us all by the ones who think they have our best interests at heart

PPPPPPHHHHHHHTTTTTTT................. fuck that action 

..legal is BULLSHIT!!:idea:

they just want TAX

and

tax for poison they will grow

with no thought about you!!

take it how it is

and be happy you can eh