Cannabis Debate in EU Parliament

Pepe Ramon

The article doesn't say a whole lot but any debate is good right?

If Ireland lets folks grow I'll be seriously considering a move, I love the place.

https://cannabishealthnews-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/cannabishealthnews.co.uk/2023/07/05/european-commission-told-clear-way-continental-cannabis-reform/amp/?fbclid=IwAR28h8i2McRDS5-1laIY5rT0heFfE4PGDuHBOgVgh03714Hz8HJ1OAeIBmY

• Like 3

They could debate it until their arses fall off, it’ll never happen in these backward isles. 

• Like 4

I think Luxembourg have the right idea, it will be legal to grow several plants and smoke in your home if current plans go through.

That'll do me. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

They could debate it until their arses fall off, it’ll never happen in these backward isles. 

I totally agree but I doubt the U.K. are involved in this as it applies to the EU.

• Like 1

Your island is different to mine.

• Like 5

To quote Gerald Celente " Hey politician who the FUCK are you, to tell me, how to live MY LIFE!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Stop showing off, some of us have to be on this stinking island for now ;)

They're considering extra laws in the UK to cover the fact that cannabis smells. We're more likely to make it a capital offence than legalise it here.

Considering how things were in Ireland only a few decades ago, you'd have thought it could have been the other way around :)

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 4

Look at the Tory response to Scotland's very recent proposal to decriminalise possession of small amounts of all substances!  Harm maximisation whilst profiteering prospers for these bent scumbags in London though, good job they'll be gone soon.  We're a laughing stock. Switch off from their insane and barbaric superiority delusion and live your life to the full now.  Living by good morals rather than imposed laws is the revolution 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Clean Green said:

Look at the Tory response to Scotland's very recent proposal to decriminalise possession of small amounts of all substances!  Harm maximisation whilst profiteering prospers for these bent scumbags in London though, good job they'll be gone soon.  We're a laughing stock. Switch off from their insane and barbaric superiority delusion and live your life to the full now.  Living by good morals rather than imposed laws is the revolution 

The problem is that by not speaking out and just living how WE know is right, there is too little pressure on the bloodsuckers to change the system.  Starmer has the same bullshit views because he has "seen the damage cannabis does to communities." Fucking arsehole hasn't seen a thing and doesnt listen to royal commissions and drug / harm reduction experts any more than the Tories do.  

I fear that unless we are prepared to stand up and be counted, things will never change in this little islander 'union'. At the same time I see the sense in what you say about keeping our heads down and getting on with our own lives, despite the constant risk we and our families are at.

• Like 5

They're all just projecting, it's the governments themselves that damage the communities, I'd even go as far as to say that they don't want communities.

Wasn't it that cunt Thatcher that said something along the lines of "there's no such thing as society"?

• Like 3

Yes.  Johnson before he became PM told the Chatham House cabal that they had to cause complete disruption and fraccture everything to rebuild it how they wanted to.

Society, truth and justice are just barriers (Tory) MPs (in particular) see that need breaking down.  Liberty is fuck all.  Neo-religious bullshit hard-capitalism is at play and Big Pharma & its banking and multinational siblings run this country in a dystopic neo-fascistic mould.  We've far from arrived at the destination they want for us as yet, but I fear whichever party gets in, without PR and proper social contract with the government, we're going to be there before I keel over.

• Like 3