how to make CBD Oil on your Own?

Paddy187

Hey guys, I'm wondering how to make your own CBD oil at the lowest cost, maybe a 10-15% solution? Do I need to have a plant for that, or can I also buy CBD weed and then convert it into oil? Unfortunately, I don't have a Magic Butter machine.
CBD Oil here is kinda expensice, usually 40€ for a few drops..and 5% 

• Like 2

You can use a slow cooker  ,   i use a food vac sealer to bag herb with butter / oil / mct and then put it into the slow cooker for 2 to 4 hrs  depends what im making.   

Quantities will vary on what you have and how concentrated or potent you want it. 

Since i stopped smoking Im mainly on infused chocolate this weather as i find it suits me better plus a far better effect for me.    

• Like 2

I'm doing my first grow at the moment so I can produce CBD oil. Once harvested, I'll be following the method set out on the Endoca CBD Youtube channel. I've also bought some CBD products from them.

Edited by disco survivor
  • Like 2

On a side note i find Dinafems DinaMed CBD  &   Sweets Honey Peach CBD 2 of the better working cbd varieties for my needs.   

I also get better results by mixing a broad spectrum mix and then adding CBD flower on top.   

• Like 2

great question really...

unless your strain is high in cbd..all you will be doing is making oil..full extract.all 300 plus cannaniboids .if it has cbd.

who righty knows unless they have it tested.:unsure: Have heard it helps clm but ...Ive never tried it to see...

thc does that for me but everyone is different 

Not sure how to make pure cbd oil....

Edited by gb1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, geogeo said:

@disco survivor ye a mate . just use the double boiler job . takes 4 hrs or longer, get the right strain cbd , a lot on the seed banks from

0 %. thc . an a lot off info on the tube . mtc oil , is far the best as  , mr @OldFord. say's

I'm growing Royal Queen seeds: Fast Eddie Auto. I tried a couple of high CBD, very low THC oils but they were not as effective as a pain management treatment as an oil I tried which had a higher THC level. The Fast Eddie Auto claims to be high in CBD and has an average THC content of 9%. Only time will tell :yep:

• Like 1
On 26/06/2023 at 3:41 PM, OldFord said:

On a side note i find Dinafems DinaMed CBD  &   Sweets Honey Peach CBD 2 of the better working cbd varieties for my needs.   

I also get better results by mixing a broad spectrum mix and then adding CBD flower on top.   

hi mate can you explain or emphise, a  wee bit more on your tincture mix , an who stocks, sweets honey cbd 2 .. sorry to be a plonker , (but if you dont ask. ) kind regards geogeo

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, geogeo said:

hi mate can you explain or emphise, a  wee bit more on your tincture mix , an who stocks, sweets honey cbd 2 .. sorry to be a plonker , (but if you dont ask. ) kind regards geogeo

Hi mate ,  im sure The 'Tude had them the other day when i last looked :yep:     Dweets Honey Peach cbd auto  ,  manipulates wells  , good bud structure and seem pretty uniform ,  i have grown out cbd's for years  , trying to find the magical plant ,   both the DinaMed & Honey Peach work for me  ,  DinaMed is by far the most helpful for me , its also pretty pokey too :yep:

Stunning strong plant to grow  ,  so much vigour  , loves the outdoor life and romps home :george:     Was some in the sale i seen recently and snapped a pack or 2  up. 

Honey peach is a solid little auto ,  very pleasant ,   even decarb#d it still tastes decent :yep:

If i recall right the mct is 500 ml bottles ,  so 750ml  to that im normally 1 1/2   O's  of decarb mix of sativas  / indicas  / hybrids ,    then another 1 of cbd ,   3 / 4 hr slow cook , shaking / massaging / turning the vac pac gab every hour.   Strain cool.       

• Like 1

@OldFord CHEERS mate, like a good recipe to try , aint herd of the tude , will have a gander. like the sound off the . dhpcbd , auto, im off to investigate , thanks for the reply

while im watchin , the rain come down , no sun today:thumbdown:, kind regards g

• Like 1
Just now, geogeo said:

@OldFord CHEERS mate, like a good recipe to try , aint herd of the tude , will have a gander. like the sound off the . dhpcbd , auto, im off to investigate , thanks for the reply

while im watchin , the rain come down , no sun today:thumbdown:, kind regards g

sorry mate got it :thumsup: put att,,  in front , im a plonker never delt with em before , ya hooo