RSO Skin Balm (easy & safe)

Slippy One

Anyone interested in making a simple skin balm using RSO, here’s mine. Anti inflammatory, antibacterial, anti fungal anti cancer and anti government. 

This is my 4th and final recipe after many trials, hopefully might save you time to get the consistency a balm should have. 

7.5g RSO

100g Coconut Oil

10ml Coconut carrier oil 

30g raw cacao buttons 

10 tsp beeswax droplets 

50g Shea butter 

Various oils, including Aloe, tea tree, lemon, lavender & pine to mask the weed. 

always melt everything in a slow cooker first, mine needed to switch to the highest setting to properly melt the beeswax, then down to low setting once melted. 

finally, add the RSO when the oil has been on low setting for 30 mins, I do this last because the RSO has already been decarbed, and don’t want excess heat cooking the cannabinoids any further. 

once you’re happy everything has mixed, after 20+ mins of stirring, decant into small tins. They’ll cook very rapidly with all that beeswax in there and might need a gentle re-heat if it stops pouring smoothly. Finally let it cool and apply liberally to any problem spots you might have. So far with friends testing it has eliminated eczema, dry knuckles, a weird lump behind an ear, acne, deep acne with no head, effective for arthritis, heat rash, and minor psoriasis. Haven’t seen any results on any melanoma, but if anyone was diagnosed with skin malignancies, might be a good idea to rub the oil directly onto skin in a concentrated form. 

happy medicating folks! 

large.IMG_1283.jpeglarge.IMG_1282.jpeglarge.IMG_1281.jpeglarge.IMG_1280.jpeg

• Like 10

Just now, Pushka said:

@Slippy One, do you think soya wax would work as well?  just got to learn how to make RSO now :-)

Yeah RSO is a whole other mission, I make my own from my outdoor organic flower but I would avoid soya products completely, unless you thought it had properties you need, although I've no idea if soya has any benefit apart from wrecking the rainforest.. :yep:

The final version of my recipe added Shea Butter for it's known anti-fungal properties. If this stuff won't fix your issue, nothing will.. lol

• Like 3

@Paddy187 just scale the recipe to the amount of RSO you have available.

Eg you can divide all ingredients by any number but for this example let’s divide by 3,

so 2.5g RSO etc

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

This sounds amazing dude, I was planning something similar but using infused coconut oil instead of RSO.

The wife had some thigh chaffing from walking in the hot weather and we put some of my infused coconut oil on it and it cleared it up in days. But then again, I'm also busting to make some RSO. I have a "big box of buds" of around 2kg (possibly more) here from 2021 but I haven't got a clue where to begin.

• Like 2

It is a ton of RSO in the recipe, first attempt was only 2.5g (half a syringe), but I always felt it should be as much as possible to be the most beneficial. 

@Arbre Medicinal RSO is easy, just read up everything first. You’ll need a rice cooker, fan, and solvent. Edibles use food grade ethanol (expensive) or topical meds can use isopropyl. Purge is the most important step. I keep my nearly finished RSO in an oil bath at 120° C for 30 mins until all bubbles are gone. 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 3

Nice one @Slippy One Been making a non RSO version for a couple of patients which serves a purpose but I think your version sounds like a winner . 

• Like 1

I've got to give this a go.

I've been infusing frosty trim and little nugs in to coconut oil,  then mixing that with some  bees wax.  Its good stuff,  but not consistent from batch to batch.

This looks the nuts @Slippy One.

Nice one. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@Slippy One  how do you find the products from Ther Soapery?  I'm looking at ordering some bits to make my own balm and body butter. 

Not got around to making RSO but will be using infused oils.

@Pushka they’re great, no problem at all and an extensive range of stuff. Don’t forget to get some aloe juice, shea & tea tree oil. :yep:

• Like 1