RSO on moles ?

Paddy187

Hey Guys :)
Has anyone ever applied RSO to moles? According to Rick Simpson's book, the oil is supposed to be able to make moles disappear. Or did I misunderstand, and it only referred to moles that were malignant?"

also I would like to know, which diseases have you personally successfully healed using RSO? And a side question, in Rick's videos, he always leaves the lid off the rice cooker. Should it be left open to prevent overheating, or does it actually not matter?

I only grow outdoors.

Saw the title and thought , " He wont get rid of moles by getting them dependent on oils " lol

On a serious note though, as the lads say, got to be worth a try. Cant do any harm.

• Like 3

any and I do mean ANY skin problems...........RSO is like a magic marker.

If you want proof, find someone with eczema and put a little on it and see how fast it goes.

I put a load into a hole in my mrs neck where the drain had been.....not even a scar now 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, zen-ken said:

any and I do mean ANY skin problems...........RSO is like a magic marker.

If you want proof, find someone with eczema and put a little on it and see how fast it goes.

I put a load into a hole in my mrs neck where the drain had been.....not even a scar now 

years ago here was a member who used it on his knees  psoriasis   one with oil ......one with other stuff..a control

stopped the other stuff fast  :)

as oil made his skin clear after 30 years he said

I have a video of it removing basil cell from my nose.

there's also another member here who is using it on his wife's Basel cell    

Edited by gb1
  • Like 1

It would be cool if we could see some results from people who have tried it. I once applied the oil to a scar for a week, but unfortunately, nothing happened. Later, I realized that I had never decarboxylated the oil. I wonder if that was the reason?

I just posted a recipe for an RSO balm. 

Results are surprisingly good for various skin problems, not sure if it’s the RSO or other goodies, but if you had a malignant mole like Rick Simpson did, use RSO neat. 

From months of testing cannabis oil isn’t a one step fix solution, it works best as a treatment over a few weeks, twice or more a day to really get that canna under all those layers of skin. Cleared my skin up. Very mild, nice after a shave etc. 

a lot more beneficial properties to it than just melanomas. :yep: 

• Like 1

nice :)
I'm completely in love with RSO. I have already made a tincture as well as a skin cream. Every evening before going to bed, I take 1/4 drop as a preventive measure and for maintaining my health :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Paddy187 said:

It would be cool if we could see some results from people who have tried it. I once applied the oil to a scar for a week, but unfortunately, nothing happened. Later, I realized that I had never decarboxylated the oil. I wonder if that was the reason?

if its somewhat dry..there will be loots of active thc.

bone dry just sees more is all...you can decarb on the stove in an oil bath afterwards

• Like 2
On 18.6.2023 at 7:29 PM, Slippy One said:

Results are surprisingly good for various skin problems, not sure if it’s the RSO or other goodies, but if you had a malignant mole like Rick Simpson did, use RSO neat. 

From months of testing cannabis oil isn’t a one step fix solution, it works best as a treatment over a few weeks, twice or more a day to really get that canna under all those layers of skin. Cleared my skin up. Very mild, nice after a shave etc. 

a lot more beneficial properties to it than just melanomas. :yep: 

What do you think is the minimum amount of RSO one should use in the cream to see results? I mixed the RSO into my shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax, and I apply it every day. The skin feels very soft, but the red areas are still there, unfortunately. I added about 1mg of RSO into a small container and mixed it. Usually, only hydrocortisone creams help with the red areas, but I would like to move away from using them.

what

Edited by Paddy187
  • Like 1

@Paddy187out as much RSO as you can afford, but it won’t work for everything. If you think a strong RSO based skin balm might help, try 1g RSO oil with 1g Shea butter to see if that works in the redness, otherwise (.if you can afford it), try adding cacao butter plus tea tree oil for its properties, plus as much RSO as you can. Persistent redness might be cleared up with a course of steroids or potent antibiotics if bacterial.. from my observations, it’s great for lumps/bumps/moles, and eczema dry skin but not universally effective on rashes. Good luck. 

• Like 1