Lotus vapor cap & WPA

mmmm...nice!

Hmmm....   seems like my vape collection is going to have a new addition lol ffs, couldn't help myself.

All the rage when they first came out great reviews from what I've read

Vapman has taken over production, now in Italy.  Love using the Vapman, pretty cool tasty mad little thing.

Anyone have an original? Thoughts?? 

Edited by lildaveham
Removed external link
  • Like 1

Its great the lotus has been resurrected.

I don't have the vapman (keep getting a click away but always back away for some reason....) to compare to my OG lotus but judging by people who do, you will suss the learning curb easily.

Requires a decent single flame jet. Quite easy to combust until tech sorted. Although I hear the more recent heads are better with this.

Good convection flavour. V good with hash and concentrate. I use cotton and bubble/rosin.

Not sure if the metal stem worth it if you have j hooks etc already. WPA good as this pairs with bubblers well. Might need a drop down to get it away from your face.

Let us know if you get one and how you find it......

• Like 1

This version is just the Lotus WPA, it doesn't come with a stem but I have J Hooks and the Honey Tower ready to run with it.

Bit the bullet last week, should be shipped end of this month so I'll let you know...         

I found my Vapman's on Grasscity during a sale along with this discount when I signed up, picked them up for a little over  £100 each, think £114 

A little tricky getting used to it but fucking hell WOW, flavour heaven!!! Love it..  They look fucking great too. lol                                                             

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 10:58 AM, M Pamplemousse said:

Let us know if you get one and how you find it......

Pre orders sent...   Should be with me on Friday...  :yep:

• Like 1

...well I sat and admired it for an hour lol 

Looks stunning, beautiful grain in the wood, well made, bigger than I imagined it to be...

Loaded up the bowl full of Lemon Bizarre and squashed it down a little, stuck it in a J hook, first test run I went a bit light on the flame and heating but was rewarded with some mighty tasty aromas 

Took the heating up and that's when it started to emit thick clouds, WOW this thing Lotus is a beast...! 

Love it.

• Like 1