Where am I going wrong?

mystic_roots

Rhino, secret jardin, spider farmer and mammoth all do speed controlled ec fans for less than ACI. Apparently the rhinos are quieter than ACI as well.

Or your existing fan might already be compatible with a controller of some kind, maybe a wac1 or something. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

I suppose, as others have pointed out, that if you selected a photoperiod with a decent terpene profile

& grew it reasonably well

you'd be smoking ur own 'my god' bud

mystic

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Rhino, secret jardin, spider farmer and mammoth all do speed controlled ec fans for less than ACI. Apparently the rhinos are quieter than ACI as well.

Or your existing fan might already be compatible with a controller of some kind, maybe a wac1 or something. 

That’s why I used it as an example and included ‘or similar’,

I’m not trying to sell ac infinity gear but that’s what I have,

hence why I referenced it.

Any facts about volume of motor noise I’d be glad to read about,

rather than hearsay :yep:

We all know it’s easy to massage figures in non standard test situations.

@mysticriver nobody is saying that you need to grow photos for flavour,

some of the tastiest buds I’ve smoked have been autos,

specifically Seedstockers Apollo Black Cherry :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom yeah I run ACI fans as well, but they've gone up in price and I recently noticed there's a few more options now than a year or so ago. 

Think it was @The Villan I was chatting to the other day, went and looked at a range of EC fans at a grow shop and the rhino was the quietest of the lot. How long it would remain that quiet is a different matter though. 

I'm trying to get people to buy them and test them so I can satisfy my curiosity lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

Well @MindSoup I took the plunge after a week of headfucks again. Wether it's overkill underkill roadkill :) or whatever the biggest denominating factor was it had to be really quiet.

I did look at the rhino ec silenced and it was quieter than the nonsilenced ec fans, but then I got to have a listen to a phresh hyperfan silenced 6in and bought it along with the rhino 150 330 CF and a GAS EC1 controller (debatable on the need for this as the phresh came with its own speed controller) but seeing as I am in a loft I thought the ec1 a better option as it has the temp setting. Phonic trap ducting and hopefully ole bat ears wont hear a thing below :) It had to be real quiet as I have no intentions of crawling through small holes in outbuildings to do my watering in the future :)

Vill

• Like 3

Oh right, I thought you went with the ACI, maybe that was someone else lol. Phresh makes some good gear, I accidentally used one of their intake filters as an extraction CF and it actually worked for about 6 weeks lol

• Like 1