Best cancer treatment?

Dreamer420

Hi, 

so obviously I’ve read about ricks oil, which is just iso oil.

but for acting against cancer, is there a best way to do it? Smoke, vape, eat, flower, hash, oil..?

And are any strains shown to be more anti cancer than others?

many thanks

dreamer

You have to dissolve small bits of oil under your tongue,, you also have to start small until youve built a tolerance up,, they suggest a grain of rice size as many times you can a day until your taking around a gram a day

• Like 2

Yes I’ve seen that, is that the best method to no use it for anti cancer effects though, or is that just how Rick Simpson advised people to use his stuff..?

like, if you are the same amount of cannabis coconut oil every day, would it be having the same effect?

2 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

like, if you are the same amount of cannabis coconut oil every day, would it be having the same effect?

Yes. You basically want to get as many activated/decarbed cannabinoids into your system as possible, either orally or suppository, whichever end is closer to the cancer. People also say it's tends to be less intense of an experience if you use suppositories. Wether that's BHO, ISO, butter, coconut oil etc doesn't really matter. 

Although for topical treatment of skin cancer I think the ISO/RSO type extracts work better as they're the most concentrated. 

Edited by MindSoup

Cheers mindsoup.

so for skin cancers, you’d rub iso oil on the skin rather than ingest it?

I did wonder when I was younger if poking some up your bum would get you high, as some medicines go up there… Not something I fancy trying though lol

however if some filthy hot young blonde wants help trying it…

Yeah mate, direct contact is the best option for skin cancer. If you could somehow put the iso (or some sort of medical grade equivalent) directly on an internal tumour that would also be the best option, but obviously that's not really possible, so you just try and flood the entire system as much as possible instead. 

• Like 3

Check out Paul Stamets ted talk on turkey tail mushrooms his mother took for breast cancer (along with a conventional western meds drug).  I wonder if this combined with RSO could work well, however I've not done any reading on their combined use.   

Edited by Clean Green
  • Like 2