LIVE MUSIC

the_guvnors

Yo

Went to Finsbury Park on 5th July to see OASIS, the best Rock 'n' Roll band in the world.... :D

Me and my mate took an oz of some sweet skunk with us, and we were smoking joints all day, was totally mashed like... That mashed I left my mobile phone at the train station somewhere :angry:

Just standing there infront of the stage with the lights flashing everywhere, and the sound sending a vibration thru your body, just the best feeling in the world!!!!

I was pissed/stoned, got munchies real bad and spent a fecking fortune on munch, ate and drunk that much I was feeling sick for a short while.

After the gig, we just went back to our B&B and chilled all night smokin' some joints and watching the telly.... Perfect!!

This weekend was very expensive, but fucking worth it!!!!! I recommend it man, MAD FERRIT!!!!

B) Has anyone else experienced the same, or maybe something similar??????? :D

Just rolled a nice joint by the way, heh :ninja:

Guvnors

OASIS ROCK there new album is superb. I've seen them twice now, once in '97 in birmingham and once in 2000 at reading. I was about as stoned as is possible all the reading weekend, me and my m8 took an ounce of skunk and 1/2 of purple haze which was vereh naice. At 1 point I nodded off in the main field quite near the front when the bluetones were on and got woken up by somebody checking on my health and telling me that the foo fighters were starting. Anyway OASIS were stunning and there was a lightning storm going on in the background which was awesome it kept flashing down somewhere behind the stage you couldn't get another light show like it ever.

Xantrix

"At 1 point I nodded off in the main field"

:angry: I did the exact same... I was lay in mud, it was pissing it down, I just remember lying there chillin' to the Charlatans.

My mate woke me up and says "oasis are comin' on now". Pushed through the crowd and got as close as possible! All went so fast, dont really remember that much either, but what a night :ninja:

CLASS!!!!