Uk Cannabis cultivation found in Ramsgate

ravsta

Cannabis and several prohibited bladed weapons have been found following a routine vehicle stop-check.

Yesterday, officers in Thanet searched a parked vehicle in Argyll Drive in Ramsgate which they believe to be involved in drug-dealing.

A cannabis cultivation was found at a property in Ramsgate. Picture: Kent Police A cannabis cultivation was found at a property in Ramsgate. Picture: Kent Police

After searching the vehicle, a locking knife was found inside the glovebox leading to the driver being arrested on suspicion of possessing a knife.

Officers then searched a property in the town where a cannabis cultivation and equipment was found.

More than 35 mature plants were seized by officers and the cultivation equipment was dismantled and taken away.

A collection of prohibited bladed weapons were also found and seized during the search, including two zombie knives.

The 33-year-old man from Ramsgate was further arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and possession of an offensive weapon.

Prohibited bladed weapons were also found and seized during the search, including two zombie knives. Picture: Kent Police Prohibited bladed weapons were also found and seized during the search, including two zombie knives. Picture: Kent Police

He was released on bail until August 12 while inquiries continue.

Commerical grow ?

35 plants seems a lot for one person ..... suppose you could smoke one plant per week for 35 weeks :hippy:

• Like 1

Fukka's searching  properties after an  arrest is bullshit!

I had the police looking for me for a violent  pissed up altercation  a couple of years back, where they were looking for stolen property also (there was none) the fukka's were knocking my door all weekend, I  never answered for obvious reasons.

Monday morning came and I drove down close to the station, parked up, took my house keys off my keys, put them in the glove box  and walked a short distance to the station, handed myself in, the fukka's handcuffed me, carted me off to the big station miles away and locked me up for 36 hours whilst they "conducted their investigations  and searches!!"

As  they ended up  trying to work between two forces to "gather evidence" they got a little bit  confused , anyway, cut a long story short....lo and behold  I got away without  being busted, by the skin of my teeth!!

Best decisions  I ever  made over that weekend  was  not answering the door all weekend   and not taking my house  keys to the station on monday morning!!

Down  there for dancing....... lol

It was xmas too, my latest grow  was hanging/drying in the house, what a result that was, santa must have been looking down  on me that day(s) :thumsup:

Gotta be careful guy's,  and top tip for ya......don't carry zombie knives around in the car, ffs!  lol

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

What's a Zombie Knife?

Zombie knives have a strange cutting edge designed to cut flesh in a way that makes them harder to stitch up. Thats the reason they made them illegal. Personally as someone who likes a well forged blade I absolutely hate zombie knives as they only have 1 purpose but often look cool to secure a sale. Bloody horrible excuses of knives though. Their more like a messed up saw than a knife.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, handysmoker said:

Commerical grow ?

35 plants seems a lot for one person 

5 mums, 20 cuts and 10 flowering, 35 plants is nothing but a good constant supply of personal medicine and spiritual relaxation really dude :stoned: 

can’t beat a mora for quality and price! 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, twigs said:

5 mums, 20 cuts and 10 flowering, 35 plants is nothing but a good constant supply of personal medicine and spiritual relaxation really dude :stoned: 

Cool ... That lot would fill my living room let alone my little storage cupboard :)

• Like 1

Unless there was a zombie fork in there too the dudes a mug. The problem with carrying knives is when the shit hits the fan  and it’s to hand it gets used. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twigs said:

can’t beat a mora for quality and price! 

Got about 8 myself , can't argue with that statement :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

ive got no problem with dick heads getting jailed while carrying zombie knives.

they deserve it...

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

Stupid idiots.

if you know they are watching which they must have been as they were pulled a few times , then why the fuck would you carry shit in your car

• Like 1