ALTERNALEAF CLINIC

dubpunk66

hi , just wondering if anybody has used the alternleaf medical cannabis clinic , as they have the cheapest consultation price of £49 , just waiting for my medical records before i proceed , although the price of medicine is a stretch while on benifits , but im coming off anti depressants , and looking to fill a gap before im self sufficiant , best D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dubpunk66 said:

although the price of medicine is a stretch while on benifits

What is the price ???

:hippy:

3 hours ago, handysmoker said:

What is the price ???

:hippy:

hi only had a quick call but  flower is between £5 a gram and upwards  woman said , sorry cant remember price of oil, still waiting for medical records before i can proceed , best D

Just now, dubpunk66 said:

hi only had a quick call but  flower is between £5 a gram and upwards  woman said , sorry cant remember price of oil, still waiting for medical records before i can proceed , best D

my bad , didnt relise discussing prices of medical not allowed

• 3 weeks later...

If admin are ok with discussing how much electricity it costs to grow a personal supply of cannabis.

Then surely they would be ok with the discussion of the cost of someone's legal prescription?

I don't know if that is the case, don't take my word for it, check with admin!

Both of these types of discussion embrace the 'dump the dealer' ethos.  Although you could call legal cannabis clinics drug dealers I suppose.

In competition with consumers who grow their own.

But both clinic supplied as well as grow your own could be considered legal, just they will not test the latter in court in cases of medical necessity. 

Yeah as far as I'm aware it's only street/ black market prices we're not supposed to talk about. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

@smokinggolden the electric companies aren’t selling drugs :) 

@MindSoup I don’t believe it makes any difference whether legal medical or street weed???

Talk of prices is essentially free advertising innit?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2