Tinymight 80mm Glass Stems

I ordered a couple of these recently and have noticed the inside diameter tolerances are a bit off on both (although one of them is worse) to the point where the cooling unit moves upwards on inhale and it's a real PITA to reload as the bowl keeps getting bigger and bigger! Replacing the o-rings works OK (but still loose) for a couple of sessions but then slides up and down like before. I just wondered if this happens to other folks who use them or am I just really unlucky? I might have to return them both as we've both gone back to the shorty stems where the CU fits.

Didn't have that, but got an official long stem which didn't fit in the unit. Just too big. Had to ask for a replacement.

• Like 1

I got the longer glass tube - basically same as the titanium one which comes with except its glass - didnt come with any little basket and have been using it as my main stem (the extra long hooked ones were out of stock and seem to be whenever i look)

When i have been using it for a while - ie got through a battery and the tinymight is quite hot the cooling unit does travel up the stem when i suck a bit hard but usually when its hot and i havent cleaned it in a while so it lubricated.  When its cool i find the cooling unit hard to move in the stem and sometimes the O rings ride off if its too cold.

• Like 1
On 12/05/2023 at 6:18 PM, KC said:

Did you not get a little basket with a lip on it to use instead of the cooling unit. It's way better with that.

Ah no - I didn't get one of those. I did get a little basket screen but it didn't have a lip. I did try to use that but it just went wonky every time I tried to load it.

On 12/05/2023 at 6:51 PM, highgrower said:

I got the longer glass tube - basically same as the titanium one which comes with except its glass - didnt come with any little basket and have been using it as my main stem (the extra long hooked ones were out of stock and seem to be whenever i look)

When i have been using it for a while - ie got through a battery and the tinymight is quite hot the cooling unit does travel up the stem when i suck a bit hard but usually when its hot and i havent cleaned it in a while so it lubricated.  When its cool i find the cooling unit hard to move in the stem and sometimes the O rings ride off if its too cold.

Yeah that's the one - I did notice it was worse when warmer in the one that isn't as bad. I'll see what the Vapefiend folks say, I just wondered if it was a known thing with the 80mm tubes.

• Like 1

Dunno, never used the CU with anything other than the std short glass, and it's fine in that. 

The long J glass stem with a wire basket is my sweet spot. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...